Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

Did Marky really say that? My God Man!

1 Like

I’ve looked at it as more of a satirical game, though there are some who will actually discuss in the bounds of reality.

Sorry. No backtracking. You trying to misinterpret what I said - a lot.

M

I said, “All Trump has done as president is put millions of dollars in American’s pockets at all ends of the economic spectrum” - AS PRESIDENT. I won’t bother to debate who did what when he wasn’t a president. You will only make unsubstantiated claims, anyway.

Learn to read.

M

You were WRONG with your short, concise post.

“…AS PRESIDENT”

M

We’re just like everyone else we’ve complained about for 50 years leave us alone!!

You wouldn’t know that if you looked at the liberal CNN.

They have become the Clueless Nookie Network. All real intellectuals with substantive and important things to debate. They LOVE Stormy!! And apparently so do their ever-shrinking viewers.

M

And created a $1trillion deficit with FULL employment lol

Did you forget to login as your alias? You sound like…

But I dont. Nor MSNBC. I get most of my news right here. Stormy was bought and paid for by Mr. Trump. He has admitted it. You own her. You own him.

Im sorry but that is complete ■■■■■■■■■■ The man is who he is and he didnt all of a sudden at 71 change on Jan 20. Puuhhlleezz!

Stormy was bought and paid for by perhaps THOUSANDS. Why blame Mr. Trump for her? She was clearly for sale and still is.

M

You were NOT involved in the conversation so you can be forgiven for being so wrong.

M

King of Cop out!

Because he paid an idiotic sum and more than anyone else, in an attempt to hide it.

if you were a woman i’d say you were simply trying to protect your man.

or maybe you’ve become everything you once hated about Hillary Clinton.

Go back and read all the posts in question.

Then come back and admit you were wrong.

M

Why don’t you make a point instead of try to insult me with you analysis of me??

You bore the living crap out of me with that tack - the worst sin of all.

M

That was my point. You sound just like a wife trying to protect her husband. You’re blaming everyone but the husband.

He has all the money he needs to get nuisances to go away. Wouldn’t it be nice if your hero Stormy could NOT try to extort more?

She’s not only a skank but she’s also an extortionist. That’s the pride of the anti-Trumpers for you!

M