Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

we owe him for keeping that count so low, even though democrats criticized him all along.

No…not voting for Biden…is.

200,000+

Plus sign. Hysteria.

while overseeing the lawsuit that would get rid of pre-existing conditions with no backup/replacement plans

2 Likes

What an utterly delusional post. The evidence already has been proven is spades how many lives could have been spared had he acted in accordance with the science and facts and not downplayed the severity of this pandemic.

We owe him? Good grief man. You’ll NEVER see this thinking man here suggesting anyone ever, EVER, owes a politician for anything. But that’s clearly something different about me from others.

2 Likes

There wasn’t enough revenue in it for them.

He might be confused. Trump has been saying he’s “owed” another term (after he’s re-elected, if he wins) at his latest rallies, along with saying if he loses the election, it’s due to being rigged.

1 Like

No he hasn’t. He made a joke about it. Once.

show this “science”

or be wrong

Explain yourself.

The CDC operated within the known facts at the time and also Fauci has stated that Trump worked with these scientists.
If Trump knew how deadly the virus could be (I assumed he did or he wouldn’t have restricted travel) then he acted on that belief…the quip did no damage.
Basically, this is a huge storm over what is basically a policy of hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
As has been shown, virus deaths in this country are very consistent with other first world countries where some reliance can be held on record keeping.
The myth of the great Trump failure is just that…and, as he said, a Democrat party virus hoax.

Well, now we know what the campaign talking point will be…“we owe him for keeping the death count so low…”

1 Like

More evidence in Trump’s own words that he knew how transmissable and dangerous Covid was but didn’t give a ■■■■ because he had an election to win.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t believe it … I mean you could, you could be in the room … I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting with 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed – innocently. Not a horrible … you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, OK? Including me, by the way.”

1 Like

He is a ■■■■■■■ psychopath. He lied and people died.

1 Like

It’s easy to see that constantly covering for his nastiness is exhausting.

1 Like

Hyperventilating can be tiring, yes.
And boring.

So is stupidity, ignorance and recklessness in the face of a global pandemic along with trying to defend the lies and the gross mishandling in keeping Americans safe.

3 Likes

It is not exhausting apparently for those(c) who simply do not care about the lost lives and Trump’s lies; nor his irresponsible behavior or failures as the Chief Executive.

“It’s a plague.”

I can’t say this enough, pro-life my ass. Trump or the people who continue to make excuses for his sorry ass don’t give no ■■■■■ about life. Mammon and Power > people

1 Like