Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

Plus 3

Donald Trump in January

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t believe it … I mean you could, you could be in the room … I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting with 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed – innocently. Not a horrible … you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, OK? Including me, by the way.”

Donald Trump in June

3 Likes

7 Likes

Unserious psychopath, clowning and jabbering for his acolytes. A nasty troll.

But, y’know, PedoBiden.

Trump’s only concern is whether HE is vulnerable to contagion.

When asked about whether he’s worried about COVID transmission at indoor rallies his response is telling: “I’m on a stage that’s very far away so I’m not at all concerned.”

Trump will be fine; why so serious?

1 Like

he really doesn’t care about his supporters. he cares about his ego. It wouldn’t be surprised if at some point he praises them as heroes for coming to rallies despite health concerns which will make more of them want to attend.

You’ll notice no one gets within ten, fifteen feet of him during the rallies.

Right. Trump worries about being too close to people but he will allow his followers to endanger themselves and subsequently others.

Trump said in his interview with the Review-Journal that he is not afraid of getting the coronavirus from speaking at the indoor rally.

“I’m on a stage and it’s very far away,” Trump said. “And so I’m not at all concerned.”

“I’m more concerned about how close you are, to be honest,” Trump told a Review-Journal reporter who thought she was socially distanced.

1 Like

Yep. And I choose to look after myself. I’m not going to any of those rallies. How about you?

1 Like

Your friends, family, people you run across in public, may not look after themselves and then spread it to others. You know how viruses spread, right? I could not care less if someone wants to endanger themselves. I do care when their careless actions endanger others.

That number includes a woman who did not attend the event but died Friday; officials believe she was later infected with COVID-19 from a guest, the Portland Press Herald reported.

1 Like

Foolish (albeit certainly comforting) to conflate resolution with hysteria.

Well this is a legit amazing backtrack.

Conservatism has become universal trolling.

5 Likes

Libism always was.

Explain.

Nope.

1 Like

I also like to make up fake names for ideologies so I can claim all the real ones are actually mine.

2 Likes