Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

states have to start quarantining people.

take a video of trumps rally. ID people in it.
lock them up for 14 days as a public health menace

Is it no longer good when the judiciary upholds the Constitution against petit chefs?

Petty tyrants

Has nothing to do with that. Trump blames the Governors for his failures, and then encourages all of his tide-podders to ignore and fight the steps these Governors then take to protect the people.

A federal judge ruled, not the President.

Not the point. The point is the hypocrisy of this psycho, who wants to blame the Governors for his failures, while simultaneously pushing his tide-podders to fight every step the Governors take.

4 Likes

Trump actually retweeted this even…

“Trump judges are gangsters in black robes.” As agreed upon by the President of the United States.

I know we are past the point of his tide-podders caring, but this is so beyond normal.

1 Like

At this point, Trump just wants to ride the corpses of dead americans to victory in November.

1 Like

Trump lies, people die.

Do I agree with your post?

I don’t understand the whine. The system worked.

What system? There has been a consensus by everyone that these powers are within the state’s rights. Now they aren’t? What are people supposed to do when confronted with a biological agent that is high contagious? Nothing?

Obviously there is no consensus.

Not anymore. Clearly. If one party no longer believes in government for any situation, they should just come out for the sovereign citizens that they want out country to be.

A judge ruled. Final arbiters. Surely you aren’t implying a judge had a conflict of interest?

Do you believe he ruled incorrectly? If so, why?

Welcome to the forum. Please ensure you read the rules.

Voting for President Trump is “the ultimate sin”?

Some people say, that’s what I heard.

1 Like

how about people who want the best for america and all americans (who want that too)?

Those people are voting for Biden. :grinning:

lol. umkay

cause of his record

He sure as ■■■■ has not been the Chief Executive presiding over the deaths of 200,000+ Americans from a pandemic that he completely failed to address and handle. History will only judge one man on that front.

2 Likes