Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

I understand the pause was the result of a adverse reaction in one of the test subjects. Any word on what that was all about?

Addressed in the link

No, I read it.

Although Oxford would not disclose information about the patient’s illness due to participant confidentiality, an AstraZeneca spokesman said earlier this week that a woman had developed severe neurological symptoms that prompted the pause. Specifically, the woman is said to have developed symptoms consistent with transverse myelitis, a rare inflammation of the spinal cord.

Exactly. We will never know how many lives will be sacrificed at the alter of this rally. But it will absolutely be more than 1. This is absolutely insane.

Trumpers were loud in their admonishment of tide-pod challengers. But that was boring, so they opted instead to one-up them. Trumpers are the new tide-poders.

4 Likes

teh cops should have stopped the rally

They have no regard for their own life or the lives of others. Trump give zero ■■■■■ about these people as long as they are willing to sacrifice themselves for his cause.
Hell…I bet my pay check there some folks in this thread that wish they could have been there.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree. But they are in an impossible position.

Thanks. Was that in the linked article? I did not see it, or a further link to it.

Indeed. This is one of the harshest realities brought about by this era. The disregard for fellow man by some in this nation is devastating.

Having this rally really is the action of a man who down plays the seriousness of this virus.

1 Like

So then what is your opinion of a person who hosts 5,000 people without insisting on that precaution?

Yes, in the linked article

My opinion is each of us is responsible for our own actions.

that doesn’t answer the question. What is your opinion who takes the action of hosting a 5,000 person rally without insisting on masks or distancing?

Now now now, let’s be fair: if you are laundry detergent m, you’re only going to make yourself sick, not everyone you come in contact with.

1 Like

Great point. The Trump-tide-podders are even more ignorant and stupid than the millennial tide-pod challengers.

1 Like

I missed it. Thanks for copying it in your response.

1 Like

Look what Trump just re-tweeted…

Not that anyone needed any more evidence of Trump not actually wanting to leave it up to the states, except when he can shift his failures and blame to them, but here is more for you.

Trump knew how deadly this was from the beginning. He punted to the states. He undermined every single effort by every single Governor who worked to protect the people in their own states. And he is continuing to do so to this day. It is ■■■■■■■ disgusting.

Great news guys! Hundreds of thousands of dead Americans? Meh…this is great news!

He now has 12 Tweets, almost in a row, applauding this decision. ■■■■ him!

2 Likes