Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

We should just stop finding better ways to treat cancer, control high blood pressure, deliver insulin, reduce traffic deaths, manage heart disease.

You’re gonna die anyway. Just go live life. Don’t worry about that stuff.

2 Likes

I was trying to be kind. Lol.

1 Like

Yesterday Canada had no deaths from Covid. I know they have a smaller population then us. So times our population by zero… oh.

1 Like

i think you mean the spin is in there. the first study was a complete sham, i have no interest in reading what the scammers are peddling. its ■■■■■■■■

i see you’ve read bernies health plan for the elderly!

didn’t get that from me. people in crowds should be wearing masks. The Trump campaign hands them out and encourages attendees to wear them. I agree, he should emphasize that more.

and it takes on average 4 to 14 days to show up. so none of them had anything to do with any rally

Caravans!
Murderers and rapists!
China!
Deep State Swamp!
They’re coming for your guns!
They’re coming to ban the suburbs!

But he doesn’t want to start a panic…

1 Like

So… dismissal out of hand… that’s cool.

Yippee!!!

after the first study? yes, out of hand. They don’t merit even a curious look.

Trump lied, people died.

This is the week we sadly will cross over the 200,000 people lost line.

It’s ■■■■■■■ insane. This is equally as insane as the moron millennials doing the tide pod challenge. This is just the height of ignorance and stupidity and it is being encouraged from the highest level of our government.

2 Likes

Donald Trump is the monster who has turned a large section of Americans into people who just no longer care about this.

They were going to die anyway.

Heart Disease.

They were old.

The flu!

Car accidents!

Shrug limply, look away.

Q-mala!

4 Likes

More visual evidence of a Trump not taking Covid seriously. Unfortunately those Covidiots are going to pass it on to people and cause harm.

1 Like

Horrible, horrible people. Unworthy.

Hold on… just last week cons were INSISTING that Pelosi is the evil queen because she went to a salon without a mask and while the closure mandate was still in effect.

Trump holds indoor rally’s, with thousands of people in close together…against state rules, and I don’t hear a peep?

Interesting

1 Like

Interesting but not unexpected.

This rally seems like he is down playing Covid.

Are the usual suspects still giving excuses, trumpsplaining and not holding their shepherd DJT accountable?

I’m asking for a friend… 5I5s8

2 Likes