Trump to skip White House Correspondents' Dinner again

Amen to that. Stupid or willfully ignorant or in the worst ever case of reality denial.

Obama was treated more than fair by the press with the exception of FNC pundits and groups such as Breitbart.

It is too be expected given that he was the first black President.

Then you’re not paying attention.

Trump is just a thin skinned fragile man child. If he went he’d need to bring a pacifier to help him feel better.

It’s all good. Sarah Huckabee Sanders has a bigger testicles than him anyway.

Oh they absolutely positively did.

The lame stream media absolutely gushed over Obama.

True. True.

He is not scared but why bother with a group of people who hate his guts and and would just have a hate fest at his expense?

I would tell them to take a hike and not send anyone.

Hello all! Just signed up for this forum, and have been browsing around for a bit. I a little confused by this thread. Do people find it important that the President isn’t attending a silly social function? I haven’t gauged the temperature here yet, and I mean no disrespect. Anyway, I’m here in Sunny Florida, and you all look like an interesting bunch.

You will find this is diverse forum with opinions from every angle.

Libs want to call Trump a coward if he doesn’t show up. Cons will say why bother because it will be nothing but a hate feast.

I say leave the libs to their hate feast…but that’s just me.

and welcome to Hannity land.

Thank you, Conan. I like lively diversity, good for the soul.

1 Like

Just bring a tire iron with you. :wink:

:rofl: You owe me a new keyboard.

Welcome aboard. Probably want to read the rules.

Also you’re limited to 10 posts per day until you graduate.

So make em count.

Good Christ. Mr. “I would have ran into that school” can’t even sit through a few jokes.

Most cowardly president in the history of our country.

3 Likes

So Unfair.

Welcome aboard!

L’il Kim is going to totally own Donnie John Trump.

So he’s really going to have Sanders represent him? That’s even a bigger insult than if he had attended.