Trump to skip White House Correspondents' Dinner again

President Donald Trump will again skip the White House Correspondents’ Dinner this year, and will send his press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, instead.

"The White House has informed us that the president does not plan to participate in this year’s dinner but that he will actively encourage members of the executive branch to attend and join us as we celebrate the First Amendment,” White House Correspondents’ Association President Margaret Talev said in a statement on Friday.

What a scared little man. It is easy for him to call them names. But he won’t be privy to them making fun of him. I think the WH staff now has a list of places “the president should not go because he might say something stupid”.

1 Like

Good. Nothing good could come of it.

1 Like

Chicken ■■■■■

1 Like

Donald can’t tolerate good-natured ribbing/satire any better than he does genuine criticism. Common problem for thin-skinned egotists.

It wouldn’t be good-natured.

3 Likes

Indeed it would. It would be ugly and embarrassment for all parties involved.

that is correct.

Probably not. But if it were, Donald would still sit there like he had a pickle up his rear end.

1 Like

Just when Sarah thought her job couldn’t get any worse, Donald ducks and throws her in front of him.

1 Like

Are you kidding? Unlike Spicey that woman clearly relishes her job.

1 Like

it would be like Obama attending an annual NRA dinner.

1 Like

Huh? Donald’s the one who said, “take the guns now, worry about due process later”.

1 Like

A moment lapse of reason…and never brough it up again did he?

That’s a weak rationalization, points for almost using a Pink Floyd album title though.

2 Likes

Either way he never brought it up again did he?

Down the memory lane.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?2483132-My-advise-to-President-Trump&highlight=

On side note, Pink Floyd is my favorite band.

I loved them when I was in High School, my affection has gradually waned over the years.

Yeah. I bet when she was being raised a good little Southern Baptist she kept thinking “I just can’t wait until I get to lie every day for a living”. And her dad encourages her. Spicey was smart to get out. She is just being dumb staying in.

To get his salesman of the year award.

Pink Floyd is my favorite band also. I really miss seeing them live.

1 Like

Yes, yes he did. I’ll not be forgiving it either.