Trump to skip White House Correspondents' Dinner again

Donald has the most consistent momentary lapses of anyone out there. Seems like every day he’s lapsing in some capacity or another.

I still rock out at the shop now and then. Built lots of stuff over the years listening to Floyd. Lot of stuff, specially when it late at night and in my grove.

My nephew put together a pink CD with every song they played from first to the last.

And yes he put it on a pink CD…smart ass.

You can fit Pink Floyd’s whole catalog on one CD? That’s over 200 songs.

DVD?[quote=“Drawz, post:24, topic:165, full:true”]

You can fit Pink Floyd’s whole catalog on one CD? That’s over 200 songs.
[/quote]

Yes, or it’s DVD

it would be epic and amazing

Heh, I’ve still got a DVD copy of The Lord of the Rings that takes up two disks. I guess technology has moved along. :slight_smile:

Oh, and the new board has just scolded me for replying to you three times already, and asked me to consider replying to more people. :smile:

Yeah, just trying to get you to pass some love around.

Like I said, my nephew put it together. If I need any serious tech help he’s there.

When he needs something done on his house I’m there. Hmm…now that I think about it I’m getting the crappy end of the stick here.

1 Like

Fat Donald can dish it but he cannot stand when it comes his way.

Poor baby!

Trump is Scared

1 Like

Ayup!

How soon they forget.

:slight_smile:

That he is.

It is OK, he has more important things to do, like polish his putters.

Yeah because the media kisses his ass like they did Obama the rest of the year.

Get real dude.

1 Like

The media did not kiss President Obama’s ass “the rest of the year”, that is just total BS.

That President Obama did not give the media the near daily fuel that Fat Donald has was not Barack’s fault.

Besides, there is no comparison at all between the Trump propaganda media arm, aka Fox News, and any media outlet that ever covered President Obama.

Get real?

Dude, I couldn’t be more real than the total real that I already am.
:hugs:

I never seen anyone that got their ass kissed so much as Obama had.

And then Hillary is right behind him getting her ass kisses by the left-wing media.

You have never watched Fox News then. :slight_smile:

Trump is still going to get lambasted at the dinner.

Deservedly so. :wink:

Trump is a victim. He’s such a good person, never giving anyone a reason to question his authenticity. I hope no one is mean to him.

Fox News and Rush and all Republican newspapers and websites get swept under the rug in this conversation every time. Obama was never criticized by the media (except a bunch of the media 24/7) so that proves Obama was never criticized by the media.

you have to be pretty stupid to buy that argument.

1 Like