Trump to skip White House Correspondents' Dinner again

Why can’t Trump take the high road and show a little bit of respect that he hasn’t yet? He knows what their job is. He should be a man and respect it.

There’s no reason to show respect to folks that hate his guts in a blind partisan way. It’s a bit unreasonable for them to expect respect from Trump.

Nope. That didn’t happen. Well, not outside the minds of rabid Right wingnuts, did that take place.

Was there any other cowardly president?

No. He talks big to the cameras when he’s in front of an adoring crowd, but in reality he has no guts. My 7 & 10 year olds are more courageous.

1 Like

Yeah, he is real tough on camera.

He’s just a *****. Dude can’t even fire people face to face. It’s why we see him tweeting so much. He manages from afar.

And watch his body language when he’s actually around people. He’s intimidated and usually praises them so there will be no confrontation.

1 Like

I love the dour faced, arms wrapped tightly around his body pose, when he is sitting in the midst of a large gathering at one of the big conference tables.

Reminds me of a cross between Benito Mussolini and Grumpy Cat.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

not sure why you feel free to fat shame people.

dont be so hard on Barack.

1 Like

Ayup. He made that pose as well, once in awhile. Not at all becoming to an American President.

Fat shame? Did his recent med exam not confirm that Dobald is “fat”? Is his name not Donald?

Ergo, Fat Donald. No shame.

It’s too bad he doesn’t attend these. The ratings would be yuge.

It seems that Trump has learned lessons that other Republican and conservatives can’t seem to grasp! Stay away from the left who HATES them particularly the leftist press who are deranged in their hatred of Trump so why would he encourage their mental illness and mental decline? I am worried about Sarah Huckabee Sanders who I’m sure the low life press will be disgustingly brutal in their insults of her.

1 Like

Aww! Poor Donny, the media is so mean to him!! You have got to be kidding me, right?

Respect what?

Bill Clinton

1 Like

True, but still not as bad as Donald.

Subjective and subject to bias.

I agree 100 percent. I don’t think Sanders should go either.