Trump to sanction turkey

Iran isn’t really our ally.

And the President is very vague in his statement as to the means and requirements of individual financial sanctions.

He could do that, but like the $100 billion dollar trade deal I have my doubts as to the existence of such things.

I’m not tnt.

What’s my solution to what?

It teaches you patience and strategy.

No. That is emotionally based decisions. Emotions get you nowhere in the big game.

“Common sense” is emotion.

Yes, and no.

Let’s call it an alternative narrative.

Parsing out of content.

No, you misunderstand.

I am saying universally, common sense is nothing but emotion.

It’s what feels right. When people make appeals to common sense, they are appealing to emotions.

Seems like you missed the point. You trade with Turkey…you products don’t reach our shores.

Turkey loses 25 percent of their economy overnight.

Those spare parts for their aircraft…where do they come from? Oh thy can mill it themselves, but the parts for milling machines, refined petroleum etc will force their economy to a crawl.

How’s Iran doing?

1 Like

All of these replies and we are no closer to getting an answer on HOW we will cripple their economy with this imaginary 100 billion dollar trade deal.

Seems like there isn’t an answer to give…

What kind of word salad it this?

Iran’s GDP has grown under Trump.

LOL. No I don’t.

You misunderstand it.

Would you walk through a bad neighborhood expecting sunshine and rainbows? Or, would your common sense tell you to walk several miles to avoid it?

Universally, when someone make an appeal to “common sense” in an argument, they are making an appeal to emotion.

“Common sense” means I believe this thing, but I can’t tell you how or why. Instead, I will appeal to the emotions of my audience to convince them I am correct

Sure it is…

I’ve lived in “bad neighborhoods” most of my life.

I don’t need “common sense” to tell me anything about it, my personal experience is more than enough.

Like common sense gun laws?

Yes, exactly. Appeals to emotion.

Now you’re getting it.

Erp. No.

Can I drop you in the middle of Saudi Arabia? Let’s try it TNT.

If you come back, let’s debate common sense and “feelings”.

Imagination of course. That’s where most of Trump’s “policies” come from.

The International Monetary Fund has forecast that Iran’s economy will contract in 2019 by 3.6 percent because of dwindling oil revenues. The World Bank anticipates inflation jumping to 31.2 percent in 2019-20 from 23.8 percent in 2018-19 and 9.6 percent the year before that. Some economists believe inflation has actually topped 40 percent.

Iranian officials repeatedly contend that the country can weather the storm, but the reality on the ground is harsh.

Is Reuters acceptable source for you libs?