Trump to sanction turkey

No, you didn’t.

You literally just parroted Trump’s press release. That’s not an argument.

2 Likes

Why is Trump sanctioning Turkey for dealing with the PKK which the other day he was claiming Turkey was essentially right to do so?

God, this sanction stuff is so full of ■■■■ and weak. The US abandoned any sway it had when it would have made a real difference and saved lives. How is the present situation a ‘win’ for the US? Unless the sanctions bring Superman off the comic pages to spin the Earth retrograde and we can watch all the Kurds rise from their graves, ISIS prisoners stream backwards into their prisons with the walls reconstructing around them and that Turkish military assets roll backwards across the border then whoopdie ■■■■ about this sanctions stuff.

Turkey its one of the giant reasons ISIS was such a thing with them letting their border stay open and buying oil from them to fund there operations. It’s no surprise that Trump doesn’t have a clue, but Lindsey Graham acting all surprised that the Turkish Islamicist dictator old him a fib? Only because you were so gullible Lindsey. Get out, all of you.

2 Likes

No, I posted excerpts that I agree with. If making that clear is obtuse for you readng subsequent post might be in your interest. Just sayin. :wink:

:rofl:

You parroted Trump’s press release.

The fact that you agree with him is not an argument. It is not a reason for anyone else to believe him.

You are allowed to believe every word Trump says. But no one else is obligated to do so - and when you cant support your claims with anything other than “Trump said so”, theres no reason for anyone to take your belief seriously.

This is a discussion board. If you don’t want to discuss your own claims, why post them?

6 Likes

Then, I would suggest you simply not invest so much time trying so hard to discredit me.:wink:

:rofl:

No one is trying to “discredit” you. Stop playing the victim.

We are trying to engage you in discussion. You made a claim, and we’re asking you to support it.

I dont think that’s an unreasonable request on a discussion board.

3 Likes

Darlin’. I am no one’s victim. But, hey. If that plays well for you go with it. Let me be VERY clear with you TNT. You will NOT tell me to stop. You are not my Mom, my Dad nor the Law of the land. Is that clear enough for you?

I supported the claim made in excerpts of the article I posted. What do you not get about that?

Apparently if I don’t make something cut and dry it isn’t sufficient for you. Too bad. Cut and dry is sufficient for me.

DMK didn’t say that.

Why did you make that up?

Even if you do, it won’t be sufficient.

Not sure why you’re trying to convince libs of anything.

We can put in place sanction like we have on Iran on Turkey if push comes to shove…and Turkey doesn’t have oil.

Turkey biggest exports is Vehicles machines and steel valued at 54 billion dollars…or about 32 percent of their exports. Then and add billion more of other exports while cutting off refine petroleum, spare parts for their aircraft.

Of course I didn’t. But should that matter? :laughing:

Turkey has 758 billion dollar economy…they export 180 billion dollars.

Do the math…

Only when viewed through the lib prism.

Seems to me, though, that you’ve got yourself so worked up trying to smear DMK that you can’t even type straight.

And this is the typical lib tactic to try extracting oneself from a discussion he knows he isn’t going to win.

1 Like

How much do they export to us?

The US is able to put sanctions on all $180 billion?

Out trade with them is around $20 billion.

For whom? And I’ll keep in mind that you have my best interests at heart when you say that. :rofl:

I did support the claim. You just don’t like it.

I never conceded nor do I care what you accept.

Iran doesn’t trade with United States…so how are we able to devastate Iran economy…now think libs.

No. Just some common sense.

Ever played chess?

I find chess boring.

“Common sense” is what people say when they believe something, but can’t explain why.

2 Likes

I did not fail to respond. But, hey. Whatever.

Now, TNT. What is YOUR solution?