Trump to host Ramadan Dinner!

I’ve never claimed to be an expert on Muslim culture. My initial point was that Trump probably has no idea what it means.

Yes, your point was clear. Typically those who sneer at one person for lacking knowledge on a particular subject are proficient on that subject. Not so with today’s libs.

….a peaceful one. Now let’s see how many attend? :sunglasses:

I guess that means “we” will save a lot of money not having to have another classified email investigation?

Do you think they knew Manafort was dirty, but hired him anyway for his Russian ties? Or do you think they just didn’t have it together enough to investigate him? Why weren’t they the least bit suspicious that Manafort wanted to manage the campaign FOR FREE? Alarms should have gone off.

Nope, there should be no Ramadan dinners at the White House. I’m sick and tired of Muslims looking for special considerations and trying to justify by claiming its their religion.

Why should he? Why should anyone care a hoot about Muslims other than Muslims. Does anyone care about my religion? No.

Trump cares about Trump and little else. And his family in as much as a severe narcissist can…

*inasmuch .

Just a month? ■■■■ I lived like that for fifteen years!

I’m not saying he should. But he sure want’s everybody to think he does and I find it laughable.

Okay grammar police. Woman.

:slight_smile:

they get very grouchy during Ramadan.

If one is unable to understand their own words, it’s unlikely that they possess the ability to conduct psychological assessments of people they’ve never met.

I would too I think. :wink:

Damn you are rude.

You should be all over Conan in every single post he makes if that is the case.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

:laughing:

Some places they wake you up early with a big drum … even before sunrise.

No, no, no, no, no. I don’t do early mornings well. Ugh.

I used to have to deal with it when working shift work but i have gotten used to not having to get up at 4 am in the nearly 5 years of retirement. :grin:

If his doctor says it’s OK, Trump should spend the day before the iftar without food, water, or sex ( also not permitted during the day during Ramadan)

My experience is that Muslims view such acts by non-Muslims as a respectful gesture.