Trump to host Ramadan Dinner!

I’m surprised libs are not screaming “CULTURAL APPROPRIATIOOOOOOONN”

1 Like

Give them a little time.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

10 ch

At this point all Trump needs to do is write the letter and his quack will sign it. Seems to be their working relationship.

Do you really think Trump knows what Ramadan is?

If you’re surprised then you’re clueless about what cultural appropriation entails.

so no libs will cry “cultural appropriation” for Trump’s iftar?

Did libs cry “cultural appropriation” when past presidents did this?

What do you think cultural appropriation is, exactly?

he should celebrate rama-hauna-kwans-mas and festivus…

but probably not on the same day

I suspect that he knows as much about it as Skny.

1 Like

I doubt that.

1 Like

k
10 char…

Yep, those were the skinny years! The agile years. lol

and even some muslims. I can only say that this is my observation of Turks, a majority Muslim people:

They definitely receive better education into their majority religion… (and even into christianity compared to Americans’ education into Islam). But they are just like any people. They often focus on what affects them… the fasting, the drumming, the feasting, the celebrations, all night parties. And just like Jesse Watters’ interviews with people on the street, the average Mehmet and Fatma -if they received the secular education that was common before Erdoğan - might just say “it has something to do with Mohammed”. They arnt all Imams.

(Note to libs: I did not say ALL Turks are like that. I had a few friends who were very secular Muslims and some who were prayerful worshipping Muslims. )

So while many will make fun of Trump “pretending” to respect Islam, they likely do that from a position of ignorance themselves.

That was my experience in Turkey, in 1974 and 2012. I don’t know about any other majority Muslim country.

You got that right!

As someone who has lived int Turkey for many years, I can say that the fasting on Ramadan is so irrational. It’s done to ‘‘understand the poor’’, but how is it when you don’t eat and drink for the whole day and then stuff yourself with food for the whole night? And now imagine when teachers, government officials, doctors, policie fast! They sleep very little and are constantly hungry and thirsty. Very very smart fast)))

Thats a wrong decision! The good one was last year as he has broken with that “tradition”. I can only laugh as I see liberals cheering for gestures like that in the name of equality, diversity and ■■■■■■■■ like that. Should we hold some hindu or buddhist tarditions as well? ahmm…wait a moment! how many religions do you have in America? Each of them has to be menioned and honored at WH…:roll_eyes:

Only till we could “figure out whats going on”. I guess he figured out whats going on.

He figured out that there isn’t going to be any Muslim ban.

I can’t believe you posted this.