Trump to commute blago sentence

Tied up with the mob too.

yeah…That is the one where I felt he deserved to do time. What he actually did was with hold medicaid payments for services already rendered…which is nothing more than Trump did to Ukraine. Right?

1 Like

It was only a bribe for a quarter mill.

Pocket change really.

His service taking backhanders when he ran NYC’s prisons or his service taking backhanders when he was commissioner of the world’s largest police force?

Looks like that is the case.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1229839548072517632

Better than selling drugs to kids. How many drug dealers did Obama set free again? Oh and Kerick already served his sentence.

Look, in order to drain the DC swamp it’s important to make clear that corruption sentences are far too harsh.

Oh, so it’s just a symbolic move.

No, if that was the message everyone convicted of corruption would have had their sentences reduced. And was Obama making clear that sentences for selling drugs to kids were too harsh?

I’m telling you why Donald Trump cares about Blago.

The Apprentice. The lobbying. The appearances in FoxNews.

Without these…Blago rots and Trump doesn’t even know about his case.

You honestly believe Donald Trump cares about justice?

Come on, man!

3 Likes

I assume you mean Blago. Yeah here is the far right Chicago Sun Times calling for his sentence to be reduced, of course that was when they thought Trump wouldn’t do it.

Scum apparently knows and appreciates fellow scum. :wink:

Here is Eric Holder saying his sentence was too harsh

“I thought that sentence was a little harsh. And if that sentence were reduced, that would be consistent with what we did in the Obama administration, as we looked at a vast number of people who, in the war on drugs, were arrested and convicted — and who should have gone to jail and who should have served time, but didn’t deserve to be in jail for 20 years, 30 years, or life.”

Draining the swamp? PROMISE KEPT! :us:

So are we clear now? If Obama reduces drug dealers sentences, good, if Trump does, even with someone Obama’s own AG says didn’t deserve that harsh a sentence and reducing it would be consistent with their work on drug dealers, it’s still wrong.

That sum it up?

1 Like

Trump is cool.

That sums it up.

No, he’s not. But this isn’t the reason why.

Eric Holder had a terrible record when it came to white collar crime.

He failed in holding Wall Street CEO’s accountable for collapsing the economy.

No big surprise he would say something dumb about Blago.

1 Like

Libs zealously believe in harsh/cruel, perpetual punishment for people they don’t like. :man_shrugging:

But surprisingly never opted to override the Prosecutors sentencing recommendations. Imagine that… :thinking:

1 Like