Trump threatens left wing violence when the Dems win the midterms (8-28-2018)

yes, right wing terrorists are an equal or greater threat than islamic terrorists to people in this country, whereas left wing terrorists have killed very few people in the last 17 years, and no one last year.

Just last week there was a major protest in DC by them…all 30 of em.

Do you think Islamic terrorism is a threat in this country?

Few things justify violence. Fighting fascism is one of them. Our military did that very thing in Europe in WWII. You seem to have a problem with that.

Now there’s some irony for us.

1 Like

Just like American Spring…it was pretty funny, actually.

What left-wing violence at Charlottesville came from the left, and who supported it?

The word “prophetic” should not be used to describe Trump.

The Neo-Nazis are just a bunch of lovable teddy bears.

It’s interesting to see that @Smyrna has not replied to this though it’s possible I missed the reply.

Tell me more about this bull ■■■■ “rise of Antifa” claim.

it’s amazing that a couple of disparate groups filming themselves and posting it on youtube somehow constitutes a rise of left wing violence. There’s probably legitimately about a thousand people in the entire country who would take to the streets for an “antifa” protest.

It’s not like there are no issues on the left. They’re just typically more annoying like free speech on college campuses or veganism.

It will go in one ear and out the other.

Obama can suck on my machine gun ~ Ted Nugent

We need to use second amendment remedies ~ Sharon Angle

Here is an example of someone hating on people who hate fascists…

I had good friends of mine on fb talk about civil war if Trump is impeached… I wished them good luck with that and told them to cover their six

That’s right. I do not like people taking the law into their own hands who want to decide who is a fascist and who isn’t and then commit violent acts against them. I belong to a civilized society who desires the law to make these decisions and to do so with impartiality. If you stand against that, I am against what you stand for.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is - I don’t know.” - Donald Trump, August 2016

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the resistance.

"I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

Ann Coulter went on Infowars and said that Antifa is actually a fascist uprising.

That is the level of discourse that the intellectual wing of the party has fallen to.