Trump threatens left wing violence when the Dems win the midterms (8-28-2018)

I don’t condone or justify violence.

■■■■ Antifa.

What I do find hilarious is defense of the failure of the easiest test of the Trump Presidency… condemning White Supremacist Nazis marching in the streets and moving on.

So easy and so stupid to have to both sider that one.

1 Like

Damn, you libs sure have a way of warping what someone says.

I certainly do.

It doesn’t mean there were NOT bad people – on both sides. It just says there WERE good people on both sides.

And there was.

They weren’t the only ones who were there though.

There WERE good people there.

On both sides.

Which ones were the good white supremacists? The ones with the cute tiki torches chanting Jews Will Not Replace Us, or the ones who self identified as neo-nazis, and neo-confederates?

Here is a list of people who planned to attend the ‘Unite the Right’ rally:

The Unite the Right rally , also known as the Charlottesville rally or Charlottesville riots ,[4] was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8], anti-Semitic, White separatist and neo-Fascist rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right,[11] neo-Confederates,[12] white nationalists[13] Klansmen,[14] neo-Nazis,[15] and various militias.[16] The marchers chanted racist and antisemitic slogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, swastikas, Nazi symbols (such as the Odal rune, Black Sun, and Iron Cross), the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][9][17][18][19][20] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12 [21] or 8/12 .[22] The organizers’ stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement[11] and to oppose removing a statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville’s Emancipation Park.

Which were the good ones?

I thought about responding to it.

But none of those things are about inciting violence. (which is what this thread is about.)

It was a rally for and by white supremacists.

Some of their tactics ARE fascist.

Not everyone there were white supremacists.

Where I live the “good” ones are the ones who support and sympathize with White Supremacists. They go to church and everything.

Violence isn’t just the purview of Fascists.

So they march with neonazis and white supremists, but they do not condone, or support them in any way.

Is that what you are saying?

Swoosshhh…

The event was organized by and marketed to white supremacy groups, not confederate statue aficionados.

What kind of good people march with white supremacists?

Smyrna said something about hateful rhetoric.

Just making common cause and supporting them by marching with them while they chanted anti-Semitic and racist slogans. They sound just peachy.

Jews. will not. replace us.

Hard to be a good person and march side by side with that.

I have posted this many times and I guess I have to do it every once and a while.

I will be kind to the person that was ignorant that the “Unite the Right” rally was organized as a white supremacist event. I will grant someone that level of ignorance.

Maybe they were in a news blackout and missed the “Jews will not Replace Us” tiki torch march the night before. I will also grant someone that level of ignorance.

But the moment someone gets there and sees the Swastikas being brought out and the symbols of White Supremacy on full display and they don’t turn around right there and leave, then they have no problem marching with Nazis.

5 Likes