Trump threatens left wing violence when the Dems win the midterms (8-28-2018)

Wait…so you support his statement that there are good people on both sides in Charlottesville?

Your level of convenient and cozy denial is absolutely adorable. Some day I hope you actually gain the wisdom that you frequently brag that you have and you actually see how far off track you’ve gone. For now, the rest of us will just enjoy the brainwashed entertainment.

1 Like

You are so dishonest.
You people act like the days between November 4th 2008 and January 20th 2017 didn’t even happen.

I can’t even believe you have the balls to say this. What does Antifa stand for? The left is labeling the right facists, racists, Nazis, alt-right, white supremicists, KKK, white nationalists…and it doesn’t stop. It’s all over the airwaves. I’m not looking at history. I’m looking at right now…current events and I hear violent rhetoric…such as…“by any means necessary”.

This

Is

Not

New

Ayers and Mcveigh were and are real people who did real things.

Stop playing victim by the way. It’s unbecoming

All lies and jest , still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

2 Likes

Can you please post anything, something…that happened during Obama’s terms that rivaled what I’m saying? It should be easy because there’s plenty of current examples so if you’re being honest, you should have many, many examples.

Oh dear god.

You didn’t hear RW media claiming the POTUS was born in Kenya and had a fake BC?

You didn’t hear Donald Trump complaining about every thing Obama ever did?

You didn’t see Trump calling people names, mocking disabilities, mocking gold star families? Mocking POWs? Mocking the looks of candidate’s wives? Mocking a reporter for being a woman? Blood coming from her whatever?

You don’t hear Hannity and Rush and Fox threatening dire consequences if people continue to criticize the POTUS?

You didn’t hear 8 years of complaints about the number of rounds of golf, the lies about the cost of vacations, the mocking of jeans, mustard, bike riding, the complaints about the FLOTUS showing her shoulders? Feet up on desks?

Or maybe you view all those things as ‘positive’?

1 Like

This isn’t a one person thingy. Try again.

Last week we were discussing dem violence if they lost. Sounds like no matter what we Dems are just gonna go bonkers in the streets.

1 Like

Well, the issue here is a bunch of white supremacists are labeling themselves right wingers.

So, it’s the old ‘all KKKers are republicans but not all republicans are KKKers.’

And adding to the confusion, the leader of the GOP - Trump - said there are good people on that side of things.

Omg a shrill former pop star said something hyperbolic? Hide the kids and the wife! Batten down the hatches!

1 Like

sigh…
Dude you got google just like I do. Oh that’s right it doesn’t work for the so-called conservative.

You really stop playing dumb smyrna, this terrible schtick

It’s a fascinating thing to watch them foam at the mouth against an anti-fascism group.

Ann Coulter suggested what about the nyt building?

You’re the one that can’t hear the level of emotional rhetoric that is spewing from the left…not me.

you can pull out anecdotes of crazy people anywhere, but the data does not support your position:

Over the last decade, 71% of domestic extremist related killings in the US were linked to right-wing extremists, while Islamic extremists committed 26% of the killings, the report notes. An Islamic extremist committed the single deadliest incident in 2017: the New York City vehicle ramming attack killed eight people. Left-wing extremists and those who didn’t fall in the previous two categories carried out the other 3% of deaths. 2017 was the second year in a row in which black nationalists committed murders in the US.

Since 2001, the number of violent attacks on U.S. soil inspired by far-right ideology has spiked to an average of more than 300 a year, according to a study by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point.

A 2015 survey of U.S. law enforcement groups found they consider anti-government violent extremists to be a more severe threat than radicalized Muslims. And while jihadist terrorists have killed 95 people in the U.S. since 9/11, far-right extremists have killed 68 during the same time, including the car attack in Charlottesville. That’s according to data collected by our next guest, Peter Bergen, the director of the national security studies program for New America and a terrorism analyst for CNN.

Since September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year. As shown in figure 2, fatalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violet extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).

1 Like

Are you listening Hannity Land? Here is an example of the left justifying their violence and it’s right in front of you.

Now you’re projecting. LOL!
Stop it dude.

Notice your examples that attempt to paint a small, fringe group, into a mainstream one…“Inspired by the far right”.