Trump threatening to close southern border unless he gets wall funding

So he will be savaged for closing the border, and for not closing the border.

Probably right.

Unless everyone has already moved past those tweets this morning.

Nothing burger.

I’ll never vote for him again if he doesn’t shut down the border like he promised.

1 Like

Savage.
10invasions

Good. I hope, no, I pray Fat Donald closes the Southern border.

Please do that you asshat man-child whiner in chief.

Tell Mexico no border opening unless they pay for your idiotic campaign promise.

I pray he shuts down rail service, cruise lines, and air traffic, along with car-truck-pedestrian crossings from America to Mexico and Mexico to America.

Please do that Donny.

Please!

1 Like

Deservedly so.

That’s what I’m saying.

For once in my life I hope Donald is telling the truth.

1 Like

All in to keep em out!

New Trump slogan!

I give it to him freely!

Hey now, you’re an all-star, get your game on, go play.

1 Like

:laughing:

That is a catchy tune though!

:wink:

Approximately $800 million in goods cross the US Mexico border every day. Trump seems to have a knack for screwing up the economy so closing the border fits right in.

1 Like

Is the Southern Border closed yet?

How much has Fat Donald demanded from Congress for the Northern Wall?

I can’t seem to find that information?

Dear Mr Trump,

Please hurry up and close that southern border.

Signed,

A guy with stocks in Orville Redenbacher

Is the border closed?

The prospect does create some interesting possibilities. Imagine the idea…Closing the border…

:children_crossing:

Close the southern border immediately, Mr. President. Real Americans do not care about the costs associated with closing the border. Knowing that we are finally once and for all stopped by illegal immigrants, this is a small price. My opponents will say that this will not prevent people from abusing their VISA. I think this is a stupid argument, because most of those people are white, so they are assimilated already. With the exception of real Americans, you can’t even tell these illegals so why try? As soon as the southern border is closed, we will be able to open our front door again, as in the past.

Heck, I’m still waiting on that executive order ending birthright citizenship…

4 Likes

He hasn’t tweeted at all today, and it’s almost 9AM. I hope he’s OK.

Yeah, that’s become part of my morning routine. There’s usually something funny to begin the day with. Nothing today though.

1 Like

:laughing:

Well, he’s probably enjoying a lazy Saturday breakfast, reading the paper with Melania and Barron, just enjoying each other’s company.

2 Likes

That must be it.
:rofl: