Trump threatening to close southern border unless he gets wall funding

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

Trump has lost it, in my humble opinion he is panicking due to the Mueller investigation and is trying his Trumpiest to manufacture a crisis.

Empty vessel.

Yes…so that begs the question just how ■■■■■■■ stupid is trump? Further more his supporters as well

Why is he saying he is “forced” to?

Fat donald needs to stop acting like a petulant child.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1078688401954459649?s=21

2 Likes

From some of the comments I’ve read on this forum, I’d say pretty ■■■■■■■ stupid.

1 Like

“…wonderful reaction to Melania and I…”

Apparently obtaining a knowledge of basic grammar isn’t one of the great things that are happening.

1 Like

what does he think NAFTA has to do with illegal immigration?

These kind of rants prove he just doesn’t like mexico…

This is the only way to neuter Trump’s stupidity of power. By Stupidity of power…I mean that he has power but wields it stupidly. You have to cut the head off.

Has anyone been effected by the government shut down?

I work for the IRS, and have been deemed “nonessential.” I’m working on trying to get back to the private sector now though. I’m tired of my financial fate being in the hands of idiots like Donald Trump.

Financially, I’m in good shape though. My house is paid off, only about $5,000 total in debts, and plenty of savings & investments.

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Also, not allow Americans to travel abroad to keep American dollars from being spent elsewhere. And also block foreign entertainment so that doesn’t take away our dollars, either.

Yeah…that’s the big part of this thing…is all the government employees who are out of work. I was more so thinking of the average citizen like me who is not a government employee. I didn’t even realize that the government was completely shut down until last night. Last I had heard before Christmas was that it was a partial shut down, and that nothing had been decided completely. LOL…Christmas Holiday and all. So the only effect I might feel down the road anyway is that if Medicaid stops making payments. That is how my company gets paid for the services we provide. But so far that has not been an issue. I would imagine that Indiana with it’s 3 or 4 billion in surplus, would be able to make payments for a few months.

Well, there are a lot of government contractors (from janitors, cooks, etc. on up) who aren’t getting paid, and won’t get paid afterward. Sticking to what I know, if you’re a professional mariner trying to get a license issued or renewed, or document your vessel, you’re out of luck. If you’re trying to work with the CG to get approval of a product, you’re out of luck. All of those functions are shut down.

Sounds like a bunch of Democrats out of luck. I wonder why the people they voted for don’t care about their suffering enough to pass a budget with 5 billion for the wall.

Stop talking about it and just do it.

1 Like

Do you think he will do it?

Or just tweet about it?

One thing is certain: what ever he does he will be savaged for it.

Do you think he will be savaged if he doesn’t close the border?

Hopefully.

I want Donald Trump to close the southern border. If he doesn’t I will be done with him.

Reread my comment.