Trump threatening to close southern border unless he gets wall funding

Or, he could be on the phone with his lover boy Kim Jong Un. Living so far apart, they probably don’t have too much quality time together.

3 Likes

You know I tried, but I just couldn’t imagine that.

1 Like

Do it, do it, do it…

And seriously, keep the government shut, forever…

Just imagine the possibilities of recession!

1 Like

You know, ohknow, that I’d he shutdown the border… it mean that he is shutting down for commerce as well?

Also most your beloved border agents will be sent home…

Is that what you want?

I guess you don’t understand the economic ramifications to our country by closing down the southern border. Or you don’t care how many of your fellow Americans would suffer. How this would hasten the next recession. Fascinating.

2 Likes

Good. Because it ain’t happening. Melania and Baron went down to Marred-A-Lago last week without Donald, she then left Baron down there as she flew back to fly to Iraq for Donny’s overseas campaign rally, then when they got back she flew back down to Marred-A-Lago to spend the New Years on vacation there.

I wonder where JUDICIAL WATCH is with their Righteous indignation at the Trump’s wasting so much of the taxpayers money on needless First Family travel?

Lord knows they are still trying to get records from the Obama administration.

When will they start holding Fat Donald’s heel spurs to the fire over his wasteful travel spending?

Or is JUDICIAL WATCH just one more Right Wing pretend government watchdog?

Where are other Trumplicans who railed at the Obama’s travels?

Where is the indignant umbrage at how wasteful this president is with his wasteful travels?

I didn’t realize she went back down to MAL. It must really be chafing him to have to spend his vacay in DC.

Or is JUDICIAL WATCH just one more Right Wing pretend government watchdog? Yes.

This is one reason I think this needs to happen. Those who are advocating this type of thing aren’t going to realize just what they are advocating until they see the suffering it brings about.

Thus, while I dread the suffering we will have to experience for a time, I think it needs to happen to wake some folks up.

That’s a pretty good observation. But remember, these are the same people that don’t believe things they have seen with their own eyes, and heard with their own ears, if the radio tells them not to. So would they even believe the suffering occurring if they were told nothing was wrong? Some of these folks are really disconnected from basic reality.

1 Like

That is a good point as well. Some have shown an amazing ability to ignore (or even deny) what is right in front of their eyes.

1 Like

For the Drug cartel?

He should do it. Shut down the Southern border.

Rural Cattle ranchers will be sure to love it

Poor Donny is going to misss the NYE blow out party at Mar-a-Lago. But he’ll have the company of his Fox friends on the TV and a bucket of KFC all to himself!

1 Like

Do it, do it, do it…

True. But don’t worry because us taxpayers are still paying for the blow out at Mar-A-Lago.

Why? What benefit will there be to Americans?

#MAGA :us:

1 Like

Has anyone told the president that the senate and house have adorned?

Capture

PS… The military is not affected by the shutdown… They are part of the government that is funded till Sep 2019…

Lol

You think that idiot would even know what it meant if they had told him?