Trump taunts liberals at CPAC

It’s getting harder and harder to stay in the republican party if you are a principled conservative. I finally had to exit stage left in 2016.

1 Like

The political pendulum is going to swing and those currently cheering the poor character of the President will begin singing a much different tune.

3 Likes

It’s proof how far the republican party has strayed from their ex-god, Reagan. Once again, Idiot Boy and Pence use the fear tactic to capitalize on weak-minded people. This meeting is 100% proof.

The whole CPAC thing is kind of a misnomer now too. It should really be called TPAC at this point (replacing “conservative” with “Trump.”)

I have self respect.

1 Like

CPAC means Conservative Political Agony Circus.

4 Likes

Always refreshing when conservatives reaffirm what a joke they’ve become. Now a band of Twitter trolls. Soon to be no better then QAnon. Please GOP, keep it up. I love watching your ranks dwindle.

1 Like

Fat donald attacked the Mueller probe at CPAC, calling it ■■■■■■■■■ He’s visibly angry about Congress probing his finances. He’s becoming unhinged.
Thank you Democrats for taking back the house!

I will have to watch it on youtube.

Fat donald mocked Jeff Sessions’s accent, as he has been reported to do in private, saying, “I’m gonna recuse mahhhself.”

Seems like Cohen’s statements were correct.

3 Likes

Fat donald is completely unhinged! I ■■■■■■■ love this! Lol!

Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that trump and his following were so offended when a Congresswoman said mother ■■■■■■ ?

1 Like

No, I’ve been to many. Spoke at many. I stopped going because they weren’t inclusive enough. Now they’ve just become a rotten, mean-spirited, cartoonish celebration of the basest elements of the movement, with more interest in selling our worst ideas instead of our best. #pass https://twitter.com/derekahunter/status/1101692645880053760

SE Cupp on CPAC

The hit single “Lock Her Up” also makes a come back.

This thread isn’t going to age very well.

Fat donald refers to a good friend of his in New York, a “stone-cold killer,” then says the man is “not even a good friend of mine” because he’d turn on him quickly, but he’s “very rich.” He says the unnamed man asked him what he was going to talk about today, and he said “I dunno.”

What? Lol!

The only way to be a real American is to participate in taking down Trump. This is not debatable.

2 Likes

Fat donald said “TiVo" is “better than television”: “Television is practically useless without TiVo.”

I didn’t even realize TiVo was still a thing.

I know, right? Lol

Donald is the perfect poster child for the Age of Idiocy.