Trump taunts liberals at CPAC

Here’s a good one:

Fat donald talking at length about his inauguration crowd. He said he watched some television show “by mistake” and they were very unfair about it. “I saw pictures that there were no people. Those pictures were taken hours before.”

I’m watching a brief excerpt of his remarks and it’s incredbly sad that the American people were stupid enough to elect this bimbo.

Apparently he’s been incoherently lying and slandering for two hours now?

Has there ever been such a disgrace to this country as he is?

His tender wee ego STILL can’t handle that, even years later.

The orange idiot is on fire!

Fat donald says he is constantly telling his communications aide Mercedes Schlapp to show people pictures of his crowds.

Fat donald says his aides say, about his crowd sizes, “Sir, it doesn’t matter, nobody cares.” He says he responds, “But I care.” He says, “I have to live with ‘crowd size.’ It’s all a phony deal, folks.”

3 Likes

“Some” American people. I am not to blame for this.

1 Like

So is Otto’s parents.

Neither are real conservatives.

Just clowns. That’s what the “c” stands for.

Ooooohhhh the irony!

What Trump really did was mock the idiocy of his own base by pointing out that his egregiously UNAMERICAN behavior doesn’t matter to them.

Your interpretation shows how great a conman Trump really is!

That was a great chant. An oldie but goodie.

Conservatism is dead in U.S. national politics. Limbaugh and his clones killed it off by demonstrating how easily it could be sold out for self-enrichment.

Sure that is why we see all the snowflake liberals rushing to the mic to cry about how awful trump has treated their undocumented worker voter crowds.

It’s not a witch hunt when you find actual witches.

wow and i got croticized because i objected to swear words

how hypocritical

Yes. It is hypocritical of you to wet your pants about Obama’s rhetoric and yet fully support Trump’s pre-pubescent middle school girl demeanor. Glad you can admit that.

so much hate still seething amongst the left

man

3 Likes

Me neither.

Bro, trust me 100% on this, it’s not hate. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Did you enjoy Trump ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ And the conservative adults chanting it back to him?

Yep 2016 burns in their hearts. Their dream long dead but their desire still rages on.

1 Like