Trump taunts liberals at CPAC

He recused himself so even if he was, it would not matter. He was sitting on the bench watching the game. I don’t think he was corrupt, he was basically a potted plant. Probably a nice guy though.

It’s just weird that a Russian attempt to penetrate Clinton’s server and her campaign came around the same time that Trump was publicly pleading with Russia to do just that.

It is weird. Also weird that after over two years that’s all you have. Good luck with your impeachment. :man_shrugging:

Nobody but Muller and SDNY knows ‘what we have.’ We will find out, though. We do know that Trump lied about planning a big project in Moscow while he was running for POTUS. Why would he lie?

I’m having a great time. Thank you for the thread.

My pleasha!

1 Like

And in so doing, he showed himself to be an anomaly in the Trump administration - a man with character.

And, having character, that meant he had to go.

Nothing will change.

Presidents aren’t supposed to be “fun”. We see you.

Just remember back to was CPAC used to be and then look at this carnival.

There is no actual political conservatism to be found at the Conservative Political Action Conference

Doubling down on Mexicans/rapists sentiment. Nice.
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1101916940715679744

It truly has been crazy to watch the physical manifestation of a brain drain in the conservative movement

1 Like

Did you like the other part where he says the word ■■■■■■■■ and all the other adults in the room start chanting it? Is this where conservative Republicans are now?

1 Like

This thread pretty much displays the maturity level this presidency has brought the nation to. Saying “nana nana boo boo” is pretty much seen as a legitimate debating tactic now.

3 Likes

I have a lot of respect for principled conservative republicans, even if I don’t always agree with them.

These people aren’t that. This is a mob led by a cult leader.

1 Like

I love how he’s ranting against the press carrying him live, which is only republican media and Foxnews.

But don’t you dare say the man, or the people that cheer this garbage, have a racist bone in their bodies.

I have a lot of respect for principled conservative Republicans too.

Unfortunately, there are currently like a dozen of them left.

Honestly, I think “a dozen” is vastly overstating it.

There are principled conservatives. And there are Republicans. The combination of both is not so rare as to be extinct, for being one now excludes the other.

I hope someday a little dignity can be brought back to the office of the president. Trump is a complete and total embarrassment to our country.

Shame on those that enable and encourage him.

3 Likes