Trump supporters reaction to Cavuto

That happens when you elect a president who literally ran a campaign that prioritized picking insulting names for his opponents over policy.

1 Like

I didn’t. I responded to a poster’s question regarding why emotions were so high and the loss of the left in the election is what ignited this whole thing. If you remember, many on the left threatened to leave the country, make speeches about burning down the WH, thinking about assassinating him…etc and it’s only morphed from there.

Then let me share something with you I learned a long time ago; sticks and stones can break my bones but names…can never hurt me. Maybe it’s time people grew up?

Emotions are high are high as a direct result of Trump’s behavior. They were high going into the election and he used that energy, amplified it and controlled it to his advantage.

But that’s how Trumpists roll. Belittle the guy with a weight issue. Regardless of whether he is right or not, just doing his job or not, making a valid point or not. It’s simply funny to me…that we are the deranged ones, whether conservative or liberal, when we make a valid point against Trump. Yet, Trumpists are the ones who do all the name calling, and bullying, because that is all they got.

Deep down in the recesses of their brains, their spirit, their souls, they know Trump is a ■■■■ head. They know he is the dirt beneath their shoes, but at least Hillary isn’t president, so they will support and defend Trump until someone better comes along…because they saved us from Hillary. We owe it to them to get on board the Trump Train.

2 Likes

If it didn’t work, Trump wouldn’t be doing it.

Yeah…I know.

according to many here…Liberals got to me and made me hate trump!

Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

Pissing off liberals is half the fun for many of Trump’s supporters. They feed off this.

Man she almost passed out that one time. Keep your apology. It is what it is. INstead of making an ass of yourself lady. Do something about it. Engage. Debate. Screaming just makes you look stupid.

If the left ignited this behavior after hillary lost, how to you explain Trump’s rally’s where he tells people to kick the ■■■■ out of protestors, and incites violence against the press?

Or how do you explain 8 years of trump, and RW media claiming our POTUS was born in africa?

How do you explain this?

Or this:

“Imagine how bad she smells, man,” Jones continued. “I’m told her and Obama just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can’t wash that evil off, man. I’m told there’s a rotten smell around Hillary. I’m not kidding, people say – folks, I’ve been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this, because the media will go crazy with it, but I’ve talked to people that are in protective details – they’re scared of her. And they say listen, she’s a frickin demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.”

(Alex Jones)

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

(Rush Limbaugh)

A woman screaming? That’s akin to wishing death on someone?

Trump called the press an enemy of the people and then someone shot a few of them to death.

Your little playground fairy tell is for the birds.

Get outta here! Go back to mommy! -Trump

Pure class right there folks.

It doesn’t matter who it is…if they DARE to speak against anything the fake president does or says, they attack them personally.

Why are you OK with bad behavior toward TV hosts who disagree with the president?

Welp, that justifies the hate from Trump supporters! You all heard it here first! “Tensions are just running high-that’s all.”

Trump said he’d stop all that and unify us. And you believed it. Looks like you’ve still got that leg tingle.

1 Like

Can we agree it begins with the current occupant of the White House?

I mean, I misspoke - it doesn’t not begin with him. I spoke with Donald, he very forcefully and very strongly asserted he is a stable genius, so maybe it’s not not him, so perhaps we shouldn’t not jump to conclusions.

1 Like

They misspoke.