Trump supporters reaction to Cavuto

The full clip is there in the link Cavuto called Trump’s presser disgusting and tons of trump supports unleashed hatred and vitriol, wishing Cavuto would die, calling him names, etc…

Quite something to see, all this hatred and darkness.

1 Like

No it’s the liberals who are intolerant hashtag walk away!

1 Like

Hm. Interesting. I was always told it’s only libs who act like this. In another thread we have someone literally calling for the murder of Americans who oppose Trump. It seems I was lied to by all those good-hearted, amiable, peace-loving conservatives.

1 Like

no only libs are full of hate.

1 Like

It’s sad Neil is a hater… BUt you can tell he’s been seething since Trump got elected. Brit Doom too… a few more. I think they were expecting big interviews with Hillary and crew. Hannity is cool.

1 Like

I watched his reading of his hate mail. He was a great sport and handled it well. I have never, ever seen emotions run so high as they are right now. Our country is politically polarized like it’s never been before in my lifetime.

3 Likes

All that hate mail was written by unhinged libs trying to make Trumpists look bad.

MRGA :ru:

4 Likes

It couldn’t be because a certain President call his opponents “Enemies of the People,” attacks the free press, literally started his campaign labeling certain people “Criminals and Rapists”, supports Nazis and kowtows entirely to our enemies who attacked us. Surely all that has absolutely nothing to do with it right?

1 Like

Obama is gone. Calm down and move on.

The swamp does not like an outsider making them look bad. So, All hands on deck for the 24/7 hate fest on cable. We also know how much better we’d be doing if the swamp would help Trump instead of fight him tooth and nail.

Swamp record

30 years of Antofagasta wages
open borders
9/11
market crash
No WMD’s
Libyan chaos
IRS as a political weapon
Witch hunt on duly elected president

3 Likes

Spot on.

That’s…stagnate wages

Whoopi…is that you?:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Boris? Why you posting on American board? Ooooooh, yes, good ruples that way comerade!

Ponder why it’s worse than ever?

Could it be because a buffoon is running the show?

1 Like

That’s ez, pz…the left lost an election they were sure they’d win. Now they’ve been infected with TDS and don’t have a safe space to go hide with their hurt feelwings.

1 Like

No we can not lay the blame all on Trump. This all has been building up even before Trump ran for office. Remember the Left screaming about the Tea Party.
We now have even Moderate Liberals being attacked by Progressive Left.
Look at the Hollywood person who thanked Ben Shapiro and the left went insane on him.
And he had to delete his post and apologize just because he had a nice thing to say about Ben.

1 Like

I agree, there is TDS out there. Calling what he did treason, calling for the abolishment of ICE, etc, all overwrought.

But Trump really is a moron. He is a terrible leader. Everything he does is for his own benefit. He really doesn’t give two ■■■■■ about you, the ordinary guy. You think he’s doing what he does for the betterment of the country, but he’s not. He’s doing what he thinks is best, expertise of others who know better be damned.

You’ll see.

1 Like

…or Mr. Twitter who ate at Chik Fil a? The left are so deranged now, they’re eating their own.

1 Like

I hope not but I do agree that Trump at times can be a moron. Then there are other times when I’m giving him a standing ovation.

1 Like