Trump supporters reaction to Cavuto

I was thinking about this the other day, not that it’s terribly profound or anything, but on a certain level I don’t think Trump understands that he’s the President of the United States. All of his predecessors seem to have understood that there’s the person they are, and then there’s the actual office. Like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter understood the power, responsibility and the limitations. Also why they didn’t take things as personally. Because there’s a difference between the presidency and the person. Whereas I think Trump thinks he has a cool powerful job where he can do whatever he wants, and when he can’t he throws temper tantrums. And he doesn’t differentiate between the office and himself. That and he’s just an ■■■■■■■■

4 Likes

Name one thing that’s better for him since becoming president? It’s obvious he would have made a lot more money not being president. I’m just glad he’s got think skin and enjoys the job…

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Her first…:sunglasses:

That’s why a bunch of con fox watchers hoped Neil Cavuto dies?

Trump is a product of the political discourse that has built up in the country. He is legitimately right wing talking point embodied.

He doesn’t give his own original thoughts but rather gets the from places like FNC.

There isn’t a shortage of idiots in this world on both sides of the aisle…now surely you and I can agree on that?

1 Like

Hillary was supposed to win. Those expecting her to win are still in shock. They are doing everything in their power to right the perceived wrong that was heaped on them.

I’ve never seen anything like this in my lifetime. I expect it will get much worse if the GOP defies the odds yet again and keeps the house.

Wrong thread. This is about right wingers sending messages of hate to Cavuto.

1 Like

No doubt. Those GOP senators rebuking Trump in that 98-0 vote yesterday need to be stopped. Serious Trump derangement syndrome. Maybe we can get them all primaried. I still don’t think they are over Hillary losing.

Remember the Tea Party screaming about the left?

The second Obama got elected, many on the right went absolutely bonkers.

And Ben Shapiro is a jerk. That is all.

What does that have to do with my comments???

I guess I can always fall back on my frothing at the mouth meme.

What does that have to do with the hate mail directed at critics of Trump?

Well you said “They are doing everything in their power to right the perceived wrong that was heaped on them.” And you must be right if the entire GOP controlled Senate rebuked Trump legislatively.

By doing everything in their power to right the perceived wrong you mean organizing, raising money, picking candidates and voting? The electoral process? Because you can’t be talking about the special prosecutor appointed by Trump’s own justice department.

Hatred and darkness is contagious and its spread by liberals.

Neil’s display was more disgusting then what he was blathering about and I personally will never listen to another word that comes out of his mouth. I don’t feel the need to personally call him names or wish him ill, I’ll just tune out.

Of course. Just curious as to why you blamed a bunch of fox watchers wishing death on a fox host on liberals distress over hillary’s loss.

Apparently you also tuned out Trump’s rallies full of his supporters screaming obscenities at cameramen.

liberals made Fox fans send death wishes to Neil Cavuto.

Lol.

Every day I wake up and go “this can’t be real life.”. But it is.