Trump supporter's bunker mentality

I have doubts he was joking about either statement, but especially the latter.

Never underestimate the hubris of the malignant narcissist.

Not sure what Trump was thinking when he looked up into the sky and said that, but he’s clearly a narcissist.

However, it would be hard to fault Trump if he believes he’s divinely favored based on the way these people treat him:

images

Donald-trump

2 Likes

you call him “malignant” yet want others to consider your unlikely point of view

clergy place hands upon those for whom they pray for

dont know what idiot deranged leftist twitterer you lifted this from but it is not proof of trump ackshually thinking he is the “chosen one”

Nope, Letterman is past my bedtime.

So…you know what that poster is thinking and believing…how long have you known him personally in order to have such an insight?

You just know that Trump is thinking…"I can’t believe they’re actually buying this’…lol. He’s doing all he can to keep a straight face…

I’m not naive enough I can change the mind of someone like you.

this isnt about me though surely you realize that by now

Speaking of Twitter, read some of the pro-Trump comments on it and Facebook. Many of his supporters think he’s God’s candidate and they say as much.

And “That is going to end badly.”

is this about random trump twitter followers now?

Oh, who are you speaking for?

1 Like

I hope he checked his pockets afterwards.

2 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!

That’s gold.

Oh…so you “suspect”…but you don’t know him personally. Ok…and I’m the one whose posts look stupid? :rofl:

1 Like

Not to mention the wonderland that is the mind of Glenn Beck.

Ah, days of innocence.

Nah he is just a garbage fire. You want to pretend the abnormal thing is the coverage, not the unprecedented man child who spends every day insulting people on Twitter (as if that and the rest is normal).

1 Like

Trump is at least pro life whereas the “anointed” one Obama was an abortion enabler(Sotomeyer…Kagan).

Really doesn’t get any worse than that.

Over and out.

1 Like

The comments represent the current mood of the Republican party.