Trump supporter's bunker mentality

Anyone that voted for Trump is a brainwashed, far-right radical, right? But you’re honest, reasonable and moderate, right? You call out injustice wherever you see it, whether it be malfeasance by Republicans or Democrats, correct?

A blog by Eric Wemple is your source?..c’mon man…lol

If a Joseph Welch asked that of fat donnie right now, donnie would call him “nasty” and tell him to “shut up”.

That’s certainly one way to look at it. But here’s the thing, I don’t do that. I’ve spent long hours listening to right wing radio, including the musings of our Gracious Host. I’ve read right-wing blogs and watched segments on Fox, I especially enjoyed watching Papa Bear O’Reilly.

I come away from these experiencing with an affirmed belief in what I believe, based on “information” from both sides, particularly with regard to Donald Trump.

Not to mention, listening to the words that come directly from Trump’s mouth tend to settle the case for me.

2 Likes

And…of course, that 90% is due to a conspiracy.

i highly doubt that esp the bill oreilly part lol

Oh, hell yes. The “War on Christmas”?

Sign me up.

Trump violates virtually every Christian ideal every single day.

Jesus would have found him with the money changers.

5 Likes

90% biased because they are all against him…because?

Clear 90% bias…

Link?

it’s astonishing that anyone is so politically desperate that they consider this as serious

same applies for trump flippantly asking russia to find hillary’s subpoenaed emails

no he doesnt tell “man walks into a bar” jokes but undoubtedly he trolls and is sarcastic level 10

is this all about his comic stylings now?

Putin may be an atheist but publically, like fat donnie, he espouses christianity.

He does ,after all, nothing to deserve that coverage…

as i already said, he does not tell stupid set up “jokes”

his style of responding to constant “stupid ■■■■■■■■■ is sarcasm and exaggeration. like it would be for anyone aware of it

the “he doesn’t ackshually tell jokes” narrative is ridiculous.

call it a night

Nah he’s a devote man of the cloth, just ask his multiple wives and countless mistresses or his devotion to truth

1 Like

that’s “vladimir” to you sir.

like brennan refers to him on cnn

The negative stories have been proven true over and over and over. Amirite?

1 Like

yeah you saw him on letterman like what 8 years ago?

solid