Trump Supporter attacked in LA

Oh, that story… What makes you think that guy was a Trump supporter?

Id be willing to put more than just an anonymous opinion post on it knowing the worst that will happen is a few people will call me out for it, at which point it will either be a Trumpian denial that it was ever said, or blame the deep state, etc.

Tell ya what I’ll go on record right now and say the dems will pick up seats in the house this mid term. And that means a dinner of your choice delivered under $25, and a $100 donation to the charity of your choice.

Now what do you got?

Her name is Patricia Edelen. She’s white. You can google if you’d like.

Well. I bet the man in your OP is a republican. I don’t see where he voted for Hillary or is a registered democrat. I bet he’s a republican. You agree?

1 Like

The real story there is that people like Donna Brazil think it’s acceptable people are killed for being white on the wrong side of town. And it’s a dem city.

Pretty sure white supremacists weren’t voting for Clinton lol.

Heather Heyer would like to have a word with you…if she could talk.

She was not killed by a Trump supporter.

Is that how someone says I cant be racist, I have a black friend!

IN fact she was killed by the police letting the kooks have a permit and not controlling the crowd.

If she wasnt then the dude in the video, who by the way had hands out on him before he ever retaliated, isnt a Democrat as purported in the op.

Is that what you do?

Can I steal from the Trumpster conspiracy theory playbook and dismiss it as a false flag to make liberals look bad?

Umm the police didnt drive their car into a crowd purposefully. How can you possibly be that obtuse?

Except he’s attacking the guy for being a Trump supporter.

Could be an angry Ted Cruz supporter. New face of Cruzers.

I dont need too, I’m half white and half black. I happen to enjoy and get along with all races, I love diversity.

But I have known more than a few racists in my life and they’ve all justified it in the same or similar way.

Plenty of Never Trumpers even in the GOP, you’ve said as much yourself, could a been one of those. Confirmation Bias Alert.

I do. The dems will pick up seats. its like see the sea going out strongly and there is a tsunami warning up. I doesnt take too much know how to know what happens next, Just like PA-18. Bet you didnt see that coming, Or Jones over Moore in Alabama.

sometimes you can predict something based upon whats happened before.

Allan

And on the other side of the coin, Trump supporters vandalize people’s houses.