Trump Supporter attacked in LA

… it was probably a lib plant…

and it wasn’t a Trump rally, she died at, and the news media is also to blame for ginning up such hysteria at the time.

Anyone can claim race on a posting board, or being a veteran etc. I don’t believe such claims and don’t make them myself…

You don’t love diversity of thought…

Did she punch anyone?

Read the article.

Lol you guys and your no go zones you want to be true so badly.

Going out on a limb there MWI, comn the lets wait and count the votes crowd.

do they know about PA redistricting eliminating the R gerrymanders?

do they know about the PA-18 special election?

do they know the Scott Walker is despised in Wisconsin and that Paul Ryans seat might flip blue.

do they know that Donald Trump has a low approval rating.

All trump supporters have to know these facts.

Allan

Not only do I believe it, I’m betting pizzas on it. Are you in?

You would never clarify the actual bet. You kept using different language like if the Republicans “win”. If the bet is that you think the Republicans will pick up House seats I will definitely bet against you and wager a pizza.

You’re on. The bet is a pizza from a common chain in your area to be delivered to your place of residence or work…your choice.

Accepted. If the Republicans pick up seats in the House I will buy you a pizza. If they lose seats in the House you will buy me a pizza.

1 Like
  1. Dude had Trump images and MAGA images on his Facebook page.
  2. Dude is a registered republican.

Its clear he was indeed a Trump supporter, regardless of the fact it wasn’t a Trump rally.

Further it doesn’t matter what you believe as to my claim of race. I am multi racial and have zero reason to not tell the truth about it.

As for not making claims. You claim you are a Trump supporter, anyone can claim that on a posting board.

And your last sentence :rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh the irony of you saying that.

I want in on that pizza betting action.

Cratic didn’t have the nuts to wager.

A smart lib; all libs are smart, right? A smart lib would know that they would have to go deep undercover in order to make this operation work. In order to fool anyone you would obviously make your facebook page and party affiliation make it look like you were a Trump supporter. Unless you can look inside her head and find the Trump Supporter gene, there’s no way you’re going to convince me this person wasn’t a lib in disguise.

Done. I’ve got to make some notes on who’s in?

Good cause my favorite pizza joint is literally a block from here :slight_smile:

That would be some serious dedication.

So you’re telling me there’s a chance.

1 Like

Sick of Trump not using the full power of his office, we all know this could be stopped. The old geezer plays Billy Bad Ass with NATO, Iran,China and Russia and plays the sympathy card back home. Trump, be the Hero or the Goat would you? I’ll still vote for you but the mess that is your responsibility starts in the USA. Quit picking your butt and smelling your finger and do something with your DOJ before somebody gets killed. Seems your imagine has become more important than taking on the very department you are 100% in charge of. You had no problem telling people on your worthless TV show YOUR FIRED, I think your finding out the difference between a reality show & reality are two different things.

1 Like

I’m interested in hearing how Trump could stop this. Please, entertain us.