Trump Supporter attacked in LA

Deep deep deep denial… YOU may need a cognitive therapist.

The more you respond, the stupider your posts get.

1 Like

Earth to spidey: come in spidey.

The dems are going to pick up house seats. Thats a given.

How many is the question:

they need 25. sure pick on 10,

AZ-02
CA-49
FL-27
NJ-02
NJ-11
PA-05
PA-06
PA-07
PA-17
VA-10

100% guaranteed democratic house seat pick ups

Allan

Denial, then anger…Three more steps to go…

and Hillary will win in a landslide…

1 Like

LOL. Says someone who started a troll thread.

Sounded like that hillary/obama supporting dimocrat latino dude was very adamant about his right to call people the n-word.

I hope he doesn’t have a show on abc. hbo might sign him up though.

So you believe that the GOP will pick up house seats in the midterms?

And just checked. It doesn’t appear that the person who spray painted “Hail Trump” and “N****** Stay Out” on a house was democrat. So, new face or no?

You just checked?..then link us…

Russia did not try to influence the 2016 election in Donald Trump’s favor…

Oh damn. Where’s that edit button. I meant “wasn’t” a democrat. My bad.

But you got me, I don’t know if she’s a democrat or a Republican. I apologize. But it does seem apparent that she is a racist and a Trump supporter. I feel pretty confident with that. So again … new face or no?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/17/hail-trump-woman-charged-with-spray-painting-ethnic-slurs-across-neighbors-house/?utm_term=.80171b4f70a1

Not about hillary. This one is about Trump and the PA-redistricting (or didnt you notice that)

Allan

Looks staged.

A real Trump supporter would know better than to say that/paint that in public. They’re smart people, and they know that kind of thing would look poorly on them as a group.

Only a dirty lib would have the motivation to paint that on building. They’re just trying to generate sympathy. They’re going have to wait a long time, because we know what’s really going on.

Edit: Oh come on. Even the T is backwards. Remind you of anyone???

3 Likes

The article does not show a picture of the person who did it, nor does it say they voted for Trump or are registered as a republican. I bet she’s a dem …

Heather Heyer and several others disagree with your assessment, even from the grave.

You keep saying silly things but you arent even willing to back up your prediction.

That’s the best you can do?.. A seth rich type story.?.. lol!

Umm Heather Heyer wasnt a conspiracy. Dude was caught and charged with murder and hate crimes. That might be one of your more lame responses yet.

I don’t know what will happen, but Judging from 2016, I’d wait for the vote to come in.

Well, at least the Trump crowd is beginning to realize the futility of the Seth Rich conspiracy theories that were going around a few months back.