Trump Suggests Delaying Election

Agreed as well.

1 Like

Attribute the source please. The Granite State demands it.

1 Like

Are you watching? Obama is laying the smack down. Wow

2 Likes

GOP Sen Cornyn was just quoted saying that Trump’s Tweet was intended as a “joke”.

As if that makes it better.

Yes. Clinton was very personal. Obama is appropriately rallying.

2 Likes

I liked both approaches and think John Lewis would of too.

3 different president, 3 different styles, all eminently appropriate and touching

2 Likes

He must believe his followers are idiots. Trump himself said he does not joke.

1 Like

He’s pinned that tweet now.

he must have been kidding about not kidding. all in a set up to troll the libs a month later.

“I don’t kid. Let me just tell you. Let me make it clear,” Trump told reporters, when pressed on whether his comments at a campaign event Saturday in Tulsa, Okla., were intended as a joke.

2 Likes

The Dems are furious because they won’t be able to rely on “Oh, goodness gracious! We found this box of ballots two weeks after the election. They need to be counted.”

Yeah it wasn’t the tweet about subverting the constitution

2 Likes

Always an explanation, deflection, or defense.

The post you are quoting is Sen Cornyn describing Trump’s election delay tweet as a joke.

But here you are building straw-men in support of Trump’s tweet.

Who’s wrong, Cornyn or you? Is Trump joking or do you take him at his word and support his calls to delay the election?

5 Likes

The problem with your assertion is…there’s zero evidence for it.

We have decades of data that shows there is no evidence of widespread fraud.

And indeed Trump and the GOP don’t even believe it…as Trump and the GOP are fully utilizing and supporting mail-in voting in areas of the country where they have an advantage, and are actively trying to build up this advantage elsewhere (it’s how they won the special California House election- Dems won the in person voting but the GOP won the mail in votes by a staggering 3:1 advantage).

3 Likes

In a scenario where the outcome is close and Trump contests enough to deny Biden 270…and this time the courts may not short-circuit his challenges like they did in 2000.

5 Likes

A reporter asked White House Press Secretary Jay Carney if the President has the power to move election day because of Hurricane Sandy’s destruction. Immediately after the question was asked, the media sprang into action citing precedents for postponing elections.

Imagine our country and the world today had Gore taken office in 2001.

2 Likes

They did? Well then im sure you can post a TON of examples of the press doing this.
Please go ahead and list at least the top 5 here!

2 Likes