Trump sues in bid to block congressional subpoena of financial records

I’m convinced they simply don’t wanna know if our president is up to his eyeballs in dirty foreign money, etc.

They are basically running scared.

1 Like

Who care? At least he isn’t the ill-healthed, pant suit wearing, former Senator!

1 Like

You’d be wrong. Trump supporters don’t want to know. They have the man they want in the white house.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that if Donald Trump remains steadfast on two issues he will not lose their support.

And it’s not healthcare or the debt.

Whenever someone uses the word “haters”, I always look around to see if I’m still in high school.

Totes… fer sure. :hugs:

Or that he has a company like All County Building Supply and Maintenance going on right now.

1 Like

You keep repeating yourself.

The devil is in the details, as you will soon find out! :wink:

They do need to be able to demonstrate the legislative process requirement. The arguments will center on them not being able to do so.

Again we disagree. We won’t resolve that disagreement here, no matter how much you might try. We will both have to wait and see. That is a fact!

I’m convinced DEMs are simply engaging in revenge politics. They still haven’t accepted the 2016 election results.

Yep! He is the one we elected. Thank God Hillary lost.

Anyone who doubts there is serious TDS going on, simply isn’t paying attention. :wink:

As I Said…I dont believe it. Tell it the court and we will see how they rule. As for “Stupid” I have been called that before so dont let it get you down.

So I’m guessing you are ok with Government officials going after their enemies, just to make sure they aren’t doing anything not to their liking? Kind of like they do in 3rd world banana republics?

Not worshiping Donald Trump = TDS. Sure, bud, whatever lets you sleep at night.

Congress can’t indict. And if it’s from something before he was president, my personal opinion is they can’t impeach for that either.

Propaganda works.

Congress can impeach for whatever reason they deem.

They may not be successful but what is defined as impeachable is very vague.

Yep! We see that with our young who have been indoctrinated by LIBs in their schools, their entertainment and in the MSM.

For sure, that’s your opinion. Kind of a laugable one. That congress couldn’t impeach a President for something that he or she did before they were President.

You’re saying our Constitution has no recourse if a President is found to have literally been a traitor as long as it happened before office.

No, Congress can impeach for whatever the ■■■■ reason it wants and from whatever time it wants.