Trump sues in bid to block congressional subpoena of financial records

And that is exactly what they will begin working on in 2020. IMHO

They don’t even need to succeed in the House (zero chance in the Senate), they only have to keep the proceedings in the news everyday through election day.

I’m convinced they honestly believe that will be their ticket to the WH. I believe they will be in for another election day shocker when Trump is handily reelected for his second term.

When the President’s former lawyer testified in front of congress that he has committed acts of insurance and bank fraud the rational response for a patriotic person isn’t to rally around hiding the President’s wrong doing.

After all that we know, insurance and bank fraud, the intent to get financing with a bank that was under US sanctions while he was a candidate… I am baffled as to why people still defend this guy.

1 Like

We agree. They can impeach him for anything they want, and likely will try to do exactly that. IMHO

A Trump second term is a possibility because propaganda works.

2 Likes

The lawyer is a proven liar. DEMs are more than willing to rush to judgement, as they always do when it comes to those they don’t like.

As to your feigned bewilderment, you simply have to reflect on your own feelings toward Trump. Therein lays the answer. :wink:

Yep! Them there deplorables again. We are so stupid! :roll_eyes:

The lawyer lied to protect the President.

That is the thing that is lost on people who go down that rabbit hole.

1 Like

Propaganda works on smart people also.

Not necessarily true.

I’m kind of guessing you believe that DEMs are smarter than the average bear and immune to propaganda? :confused:

100% true.

Why because you say it is so? :roll_eyes:

Nope.

There is propaganda that works on Dems also.

We can agree there, given that DEMs are masters of the art of propaganda. They also dominate the means of distribution of that propaganda, reaching the very young all the way through adulthood.

Not exactly. TDS - as in Trump Derangement Syndrome - describes someone who is obsessed in their hatred of Trump. They froth at the mouth at the mere mention of his name. They hang on his every word, looking for something - anything - they can use to denigrate and humiliate him. They have delusions of impeachment and Trump doing the perp walk in an orange suit. I could go on, but you get the picture. TDS is very real and it afflicts a great many people.

In the words of The Rock … “It doesn’t matter what you believe”.

And no one said you were stupid, i said what you posted was. Can you not read?

That won’t be hard at all. Heck they could start with something as simple as “We would like to review this information as we considering amending various ethics statues concerning the office of the president”

But it is true that Trump has decided to take this to court. All he can do now is hope some judge sides with him. Entering into a drawn out, protracted legal battle over it isn’t good for optics. Sure he will always have the votes of his base that much we know. How well do you think hiding such things will help with the very small number of people who aren’t his base but who helped him secure his EC total last time around, now that is indeed the question.

This is a lose lose at the end of the day either way. He loses this court battle and people could be made aware of some very troubling information and damaging. He wins and you can probably expect less and less transparency out of your elected leaders in very short order.

Time to throw the chips on the table and see how the cards fall.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Facebook

Quality response.

10 giggles out of 10 for you.