Trump sues in bid to block congressional subpoena of financial records

Yeah, I know. I don’t need you to tell me that I’m entitled to my own opinion.

Because that is exactly what we want.

A President who divides his time between running the country and his business.

How low does the bar have to go?

Because you keep claiming that Trump hating DEMs have an obligation to look at everything he has ever done as a private citizen, just to make sure everything is on the up and up. That simply isn’t true.

Once again, Trump isn’t running his business from the WH. I’m simply stating that he legally could and that DEMs who continue to claim Trump is violating the law because he didn’t divest his business empire, simply are mistaken.

I never made such a claim. Why do you keep making up false arguments and then attacking them?

I’m not playing this game with you. My comments are directed at the generic Trump hating DEM, not you personally. So unless you have something of substance to add, we are done.

Change the current law if you can.

Until then obey the law.

“Shall furnish”

Allan

Not everything… but Congress has every right and may be obligated to investigate potential crimes that have been outlined in congressional testimony.

We can all thank AOC for laying all of this out in open testimony.

Ah, the royal “you.” Haha, sure. Carry on.

Name a dem who doesn’t. That’s a tough.

Basically a blanket statement about democrats who disagree with the president.

Allan

That’s false. It is their job.

Here are the groups that disappeared over the last 2 years…

The transparency folks
The christian values folks
The family value folks
The fiscal responsibility folks
The tea party

3 Likes

Remember when I said before Nov mid term election…they’re going to use congress as political weapon against Trump and his supporters.

This isn’t oversight they’re doing…they’re trying to weaponize congress for political gains.

Nor are they representing the people that voted for em.

Yes it is.

And thank God democrats took over the House because the republicans would never do oversight. Now at least they’re doing their job.

You’re not fooling anyone here…least of all me.

He would be crazy to release anything. If he does, he will need to hire a firm of lawyers and accountants to track down every transaction his companies ever made to prove to Democrats that they didn’t involve Russians, or weren’t part of a tax evasion scheme, etc. etc.
That’s all he will be asked about at any press conference.

A good record of winning cases. Can you cite any wins?

Trump intimidated people into dropping matters or settled always wrapping his arms around his favorite loophole — paying but not admitting guilt.

Winning indeed.

Aren’t these all things he would have already done under the constant audits of the IRS?

Some don’t think things through before they post.

Which doesn’t matter one way or the other. The house will now do oversight.