Trump sues in bid to block congressional subpoena of financial records

Many times I have said that it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to realize that Trump is a crook, cheat and a con man. This is going to be a interesting place as these things become known to Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Dems aren’t suing a private accounting firm, Trump is. He’s suing his own accounting firm. The accounting firm actually asked for a subpoena and have been willing to turn over the information requested.

There is no such law.

That is a talking point I do not believe. Wait for the court to issue their ruling and that will determine the truth of your statement.

Yep!

Two different frames of reference, and all my opinions of course.

Grandfathers/great grandfathers who worked for our country during the Cold War or who were drafted and died fighting the Nazis have to be spinning in their graves at current events.

Propaganda works.

1 Like

then it’s congress’ job to make sure they’re not financially obligated to our enemies.

this isn’t hard stuff.

1 Like

I didn’t say there was. In fact, I said:

On multiple occasions Trump has said that he would release his tax returns but then used the lame audit excuse. So this was not about him wanting to keep his private matter private or he would have said so.
Instead he lied and didn’t believe that he would be elected and therefore not be put under the microscope.
I believe that there is a distinct possibility that he has been compromised. I am not going to believe the Liar-In-Chief when he says he has done nothing wrong. And I believe that if this was a Democrat doing this you all would be screaming bloody murder.

1 Like

Trump didn’t have to run for President.

That was his choice to do.

Now he is being excused for not even having a veneer of separation for his business interests while serving office.

Amazing what people will excuse these days.

1 Like

Once again, that isn’t Congress’s mandate at all. It is however, revenge politics.

There is nothing inherently wrong with having a President who is beholden to foreign powers. We want our leader to work with others to accumulate wealth and power. What’s good for our dear leader is good for the citizens. Does anyone actually think it would be a good idea if the President was losing money on his business deals? I don’t think anyone wants a poor President.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion.

Something to ponder! :wink:

That is not a very clever deflection. If you have evidence of a crime, present it to a judge and obtain a search warrant. I’m not interested in your speculations you desire to use to subjugate fundamental guarantees, especially one’s privacy.

JWK

If the American People do not rise up and defend their existing Constitution and the intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted, who is left to do so but the very people it was designed to control and regulate?

Thanks?

Did he use a “Reset” Button or bow?

We already know it’s not illegal. Why do you keep posting it?

You stated Trump shouldn’t have run for president and I shouldn’t have voted for him. That is your opinion and you are welcome to it.