Trump Statement on the Killing of Jamal Khashoggi

Best tweet i’ve seen today. Authoritarians are emboldened now.

That is a frightening pose with the hands on a glowing globe.

Trump/Pence 2020 - You Think Our Country’s So Innocent?

2 Likes

anyone here remember when the US was so powerful and sometimes arrogant that we told other countries what the deal was and Republicans cheered?

we’re laying down for the country where the 9/11 terrorists came from. that’s crazy ignorant.

1 Like

Of course they are. And why wouldn’t they be. Trump has given the green-light for a free-for-all, without fear of repercussion from the lone global superpower, who has decided to abdicate our role in the promotion of global values because we elected a man who cares more about his own personal wealth than anything else. He is a disgusting human being, and so is every last person who supports this man OR supports the party that is complicit in this man’s actions.

1 Like

Trump/Pence 2020 - some Saudi’s are just dying to see them re-elected.

How did he do the proper thing by revealing there will be no consequences for the Saudis luring a Washington Post journalist into a murder, butchering his corpse, and then repeatedly trying to cover it up?

I do. I remember when Republicans were patriotic, and believed in values and promoting these morals and values across the globe. Being the shining light on the hill. Trump has sunk our nation and that poor excuse for a political party to brand new lows I would have never imagined witnessing in my time on this earth.

1 Like

Does that surprise anyone?

Russia, are you listening? —fat donald

1 Like

Hey Trumpists…what do you believe your lives are worth to this man? How many billions in arms sales are worth the lives of your kids? Your spouses? What atrocities against you should this nation overlook as long as it was considered good for business?

1 Like

And it is not even about the nation’s business. This is about Trump’s personal financial ties to Saudi Arabia. And his children’s financial ties, including Kushner.

These people supporting this corrupt administration have sold their souls out so that a man can personally reap financial windfalls. Disgusting.

2 Likes

this is from 2016…

“They buy apartments from me,” Trump said during the Alabama rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In January of this year, Trump said on Fox News he "would want to protect Saudi Arabia.

“I would want to protect Saudi Arabia,” he said during the interview. "But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down … they were making $1 billion a day.”

1 Like

What are the lives of journalists worth compared to the vast, overflowing pockets of oil barons and all of the New York apartments they can buy?

Guess who’s running these companies in SA.

The names of the companies registered appeared similar in pattern to how Trump named other companies connected to hotel deals registered in foreign cities, according to the Post. Trump names companies after cities in the state in which he is dealing with.

Mind boggling.

2 Likes

What?

How is standing with the killer the right thing?

He is a heartless piece of garbage. The absolute worst that humanity has to offer.

1 Like

and he’s our president.

1 Like

Man was beheaded, cut up in little pieces and fat donald’s response? It is what it is.

1 Like