Trump Statement on the Killing of Jamal Khashoggi

Sometimes we wonder what our lives are worth. The ghost of Jamal Khashoggi just found out his is worth less than $450 billion. How much less we don’t know. But I suspect it’s a lot. Did anyone really think Trump would come out with any truly harsh words against Saudi Arabia? Hell, he spent the first part of his statement obfuscating and pretty much saying everyone is bad so no big deal.

Cut off the arms deal with the Saudis. Stop publicly covering for them and acting as if they are such wondrous reformers when they literally just butchered a Washington Post journalist. Stop supporting their war in Yemen.

1 Like

I think we need to be very careful here.

Much has been made about the evidence that Turkey has and I wonder if this evidence is as good as we have been led to believe.

It is no secret that SA is a brutal and regressive culture. I would welcome more press in this regard. I am not comfortable with President Trump leading the charge with a hostile global media at his heels and some perhaps less than advertised Turkish evidence at hand.

Let’s get some more solid data and go from there.

It begs the question…why not press the Saudi’s for the answers?

That is the root of the matter.

Russian interference in our federal elections, Part Deaux.

We did.

Their response was to tell lie after lie after lie until finally admitting they did it.

how soon we forget. 15 of 19 terrorists on 9/11 were saudis.

Anyone remember fat donald’s first foreign visit as president? Follow the money.

1 Like

The way he talks…yeah I don’t like his sentence structure that’s my complaint. He uses too many verbs, too small of words, impeach.

This is one of the reasons why fat donald’s taxes should be looked at.

This statement…reminds me of what criminals say about other criminals…sad

“It could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event,” Trump said in the statement, though “maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

to be honest we probably need to look at all of his finances. he’s probably screwing us a 1,000 different ways.

Nothing…he should keep leading from behind…:joy:

1 Like

Agreed, but it saddens me that all fat donald has to do is say certain trigger words to distract them like caravan, guns, Hillary, abortion and their heads spin, distracted from everything else. The party of family values sold their values to a New York con man.

Lock her up!

i still think all he has to do is stay solid on ONE issue and some people will follow him into hell.

Trump resort in Saudi Arabia? You bet!

True…shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose voters.

How the ever living hell did Donald Trump get an actual Supervillian portrait taken of him and it didn’t tip off his fan base-

Oh. Because they all want to be his Putty People or Foot Clan or whatever else.

OK. So the Trump administration did the proper thing.

Now the press can keep the heat on the Saudi leadership.

The Saudi’s are still not telling the full truth and the evidence is still not all in.

Needs more time for justice to be served.