Trump-SNL-Court?

Obama is an American.

Allan

Always has been, always will be.

But haters gotta hate.

Allan

We all know what “Kenyan” means.

Because you are a 25 yr viewer of SNL, this is only a refresher.

3 Likes

You never did love him, but you sure did hate him.

You even called him a 4-flusher. Remember that thread you started?

1 Like

Of course there is no criminal case here. What is worth pointing out is that we have the broadcast networks involved full time in a vicious attack on one political side and working for the other side.
That makes a mockery of all the detailed FEC rules on campaigns. As we get closer to 2020, we will have a continuous infomercial in favor one one party over the other.

So… some sort of fairness doctrine?

Pointing out the ■■■■■■ things the Republican Party does all the time is not an attack.

The Republican Party should be less ■■■■■■ if they want nicer coverage.

,and Trump never attacked Hillary, he just talked about the bad things she was involved in.

That is untrue :slight_smile:

The press was harder on Hillary than they were on Donald.

Fox should start their own SNL type show. They can ask some of you folks to be writers. I’m sure it will be hilariously funny and a huge ratings winner!

They could even have the real Donald on!

“Nasty woman”

1 Like

What campaign is being run now.

It’s a parody show.

No foul.

Sorry not even close.

Try, try again.

Allan

I don’t know why you all insist on ignoring his kenyan half. That’s just weird.

I guess it’s the same reason you all ignore his white half. Which makes it even weirder.

The gay, kenyan, muslim hussein obama is a miserable failure of a president. His snowflake brigade simply can’t handle the truth.

More code words.

So those are the skits that they bashed obama with equal fervor and hatred like they do trump??

Just a basket of deplorables.

Keep pushing that. We saw how it turned out last time.

Snl needs to be as fair and balanced as Fox.

The code being used here reveals more than it hides.

Actually, it is doing a terrible job of hiding anything.

I see the Snowflake - in - Chief has done his con job well on a certain segment of the population.

1 Like