Trump-SNL-Court?

“Their” version of reality usually includes all of the facts. And so many times those facts are not mentioned on Fox And Friends if they are not pro-Trump. So keep on watching and enjoying your version of reality. But I shall predict that pretty soon the ugly facts about Trump will be more then Fox News can ignore. Film at eleven.

They are making fun of Trump, like they’ve done since Gerald Ford.

Being a 25 yr viewer, you should know that.

You have a lot of facts. I have a lot of facts. I think we should agree on which facts are better. Fox and Friends cover stories that other news networks do not. What do you think there is the reason? I do. I expect the liberals will cry soon because their news network will been closed due to the unfairness to President Trump. It’s a pity.

So you don’t have any skits of snl attacking obama with the kind of hatred they show trump every week. We already knew the answer, but I thought I’d give you a chance to post at least one such skit.

Thanks for playing.

I’m watching NFL and starting dinner.

I don’t have time nor care to rifle through SNL skits. Plus, any skit I would link to, you’s claim that its no where near the “hatred” as what SNL is showing towards poor, poor, thin-skinned snowflake-in-chief Trump.

Any time you wish to answer why Trump thought America sucked before Jan 20, 2017, that would be appreciated.

1 Like

I already answered your ridiculous post, but here is another.

If trump ever said or thought “America sucked before Jan 20, 2017” I’m not aware of it. Maybe a quote with a link. You may also want to patent that thought reading machine right away. You could be onto something there.

Lol mad because SNL is mocking the president. Classic.

2 Likes

Why would you mock someone only because he loves America and is solely dedicate to helping the country. He tweets because he loves us so much.

Most delusional post EVER. Calling her derogatory names on an almost daily basis and shouting lock her up lock her up are attacks, constantly. I don’t even like her, but to say he never attacked her? Completely preposterous.

You’re comparing apples to Volkswagens.

How do you know what Trump is thinking? Are you the Amazing Kreskin?

If the GM of the Orioles came out and said “We are going to make some trades to make Orioles great again.”, one would know that the Orioles right now are not a good team. And the Orioles GM wants to make them better.

Same applies to Trump. He believed that America was not good. There was something wrong with America. Thus, he wanted to make it great again.

I never claimed to know what trump was thinking. That was you.

Once again, it was a slogan.

Bored now.

Still no snl hatred for obama? No need to answer that. It doesn’t exist.

Now it’s the lib’s fault that democrats aren’t laughingstocks.

Proof once again there is nothing right wingers can’t blame on liberals.

1 Like

How come none of the conservative comedians did hate humor for President Obama? If it’s funny for a Conservative president, like Donald Trump, then it would be funny for a Liberal president, like Barrack Obama.

There is no facts that are “better”. Facts are facts. The difference is which facts are reported or ignored by the media. That is why I seek out multiple sources to get my news (including Fox News). And from what you have said, you limit your sources. There are so many folks who only want to hear news that they agree with. And like I said, I predict that those folks are going to be surprised when Trump is exposed for the crook he is. And if I am wrong I shall happily admit it. Will you if you are wrong about Trump?

Let’s be honest, you guys have got two problems:

1. Right wingers aren’t funny. You guys have no really talented comedians, it seems like you are just born humor deficient.

2. Democrats aren’t anywhere near the laughingstock that right wingers are. They really aren’t. I mean you got a little traction from Biden and Hillary on SNL, but come the ■■■■ on, they give nowhere near the bounty of material that Palin and Trump do. You guys just provide writers a bottomless void of comedy.

3 Likes

Right there, bolded.

Enjoy your slogans.

Well first they need some people who can string a joke together.

If there were any right wingers with talent, Trump would have booked them at the inaugural gala.

Any other president whining about a joke at their expense would be stupefying.

With 45, just standard fare.

Yeah, it isn’t about “a joke”. The broadcast networks are running latenight attack ads against Trump. I remember Colbert sayng the night after the 2016 election that he felt like a comet had hit the US and half the people were cheering for the comet. Ok, funny. But its only funny because you know that’s exactly how he felt.
If Hillary had won, do you seriously would have said he felt like a comet had hit the US and half the people were cheering for the comet?
Bitter sarcasm can be funny, but its also a political campaign run daily.

You can’t site one or two jokes about Obama and seriously claim its the same thing. Any thing similar to this about Obama would have been labeled racist and the broadcast networks would have agreed.