Trump-SNL-Court?

You got some proof libs get their news from late night Comedy shows?

He probably loved the Clinton spoofs, was enraged during the Bush spoofs, loved the Obama spoofs, and is now enraged again.

2 Likes

Plus some of his teeets might be used by Mueller, which would be the icing on the cake.

Undoubtedly.

Once I saw that sketch last night, I had such a strong feeling we’d get a tweet, and after the tweet, the thread on the forum became inevitable.

So does that make SNL or Trump the puppet master?

You should ask tiny trump that.

Sure…you go with that…:rofl:

Obama admin.

Zero felons

Trump admin.

Lots of felons.

Hell his campaign manager is a convicted money launderer.

His nsa is plead out felon.

His personal lawyer is a plead out felon.

Allan

Hussein the Gay Kenyan usurper. So much love in that.

You forgot Muslim.

Yep not hatred there.

Allan

I saw the sketch last night and didn’t think it was funny at all. It was criminal how unfunny it was, and I’m not surprised Trump tweeted a response. That’s his right as a American Citizen.

Maybe someday SNL will be funny again, but probably not any time soon.

It is of course the President’s right to express an opinion.

The thing is that we should hold the President of the United States to a higher standard than we do Tipsy McSwagger, the belligerent drunk at the end of the bar.

3 Likes

I didn’t laugh out loud at the sketch. Some very good sketches aren’t laugh out loud funny.

This sketch was so strong because it tapped into a sentiment that a lot of Americans are feeling–the desire to rewind the country two years and undo Trump’s presidency in its entirety. Naturally, the slaughter of the midterms showed us that.

I thought it was an intelligent sketch.

You can try to hold Donald Trump to a higher standard, but good luck with that. Trump doesn’t care about your rules, and he will do whatever he wants. Nobody can stand up to him, because he knows how to win.

Donald Trump knows how to cheat, bully and fail upwards.

He is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country.

Handed life on a silver platter, gets bailed out by dad when he repeatedly squanders it, bullies people he owes money to, punches Mexicans to get people to like him, continually says idiotic lies and have people defend him.

Yeah… he is a cancer.

2 Likes

I preferred the Christmas tree ornament one. Deniro is a really bad Mueller, he can’t get his lines out and has an awful delivery.

Trump is a bad boy with a heart of gold, or at least a toilet made of gold.

1 Like

Never called him a usurper, and only called him Kenyan after he left office.

Never said I loved him. I’ll leave that to the obamabots.

Link?

And it was never in a mean-spirited or degrading way when they did have obama skits.

Why call him Kenyan at all? He’s not Kenyan.

You should just say what you mean. Code words are boring.

1 Like