Trump-SNL-Court?

If SNL doesn’t give equal time to fox and friends actors to run conservative skits then they should be off the air or in jail. This comedic carnage ends now!

I agree. I love watching his believers then defend all the tweets.

Of course not, and I never said any such thing.

For instance, I didn’t support obama and I never hated him. Still don’t. Just glad he’s gone.

I never wanted to see him or his family put in jail. I didn’t want to see him lose his business/fortune/earning potential. I never called for his impeachment. And I never called for destroying the lives of his advisors, supporters and allies.

All of that is common among the people who hate/despise trump and his family and circle.

No denying it. And it is a common sentiment among the many media figures, news and entertainment that are shaping public perception on a daily basis.

That’s some good material for next week’s episode LOL.

Trump’s advisors and allies need to stop committing crimes.

1 Like

The soon-to-be-exhumed careers–1. Trump tweets 2. ??? 3. profit–of Norm MacDonald, Tim Allen, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Foxworthy approve this post.

Why didn’t the liberal mainstream media demand the house intelligence committee subpoena Sasha and Malia to testify about Benghazi? Because collusion.

1 Like

Poor, poor Tiny. Why is life so very, very mean and unfair to him?

Fortunately he’s an Alpha and can take it stoically.

Why would they do that?

Don jr came in to testify. Why not Obama’s kids? Are they both not the children of two presidents and if the families were treated equally and fairly they would have testified?

Also because Malia ordered the stand down.

1 Like

mueller had a chance to prosecute manafort 13 years ago when he was fbi director. Why didn’t he do it then??

The only thing Malia ordered was another ice cream sundae at dinner, where do you get that BS?

Neither of them were major campaign advisors to the presidential candidate in an official capacity or took over the family business during Dad’s presidency…

malia also ordered the hash brownies.

He would have had the crimes come to light no doubt. That’s not even relevant.

Maybe. She was about the right age into his second term………………

Like father like punishment.

News flash. Hardly anybody cares about who has or hasn’t smoked cannabis.

so…

trump wants to bring snl to court for making fun of him and his worshippers claim it is the dems who are facists…

once again we are arguing reality with the trumpflakes…

1 Like

Some of us are high right now.

Others of us should be.

4 Likes

SNL did mock Obama. All the time.

Difference is Obama laughed at the comedy. Grumpy Trump gets pissy and wants to take SNL to court.