Trump-SNL-Court?

this is perfect.

I remember when the media loved trump belittling his opponents and helped him get elected.

I also remember posts from libs on this board who thought it was great that trump did that and beat his opponents in the primary. Many of those same libs were still using those insults during last month’s elections “lying ted” among others.

Hypocrites.

Was I unclear about that in some way??

I never treated it as news. I love comedy. What they do now is no longer comedy. Though some would argue it hasn’t been funny for decades.

This country is in trouble when a serious show, like a Saturday Night Live, is allowed to attack the president every single night night. Donald Trump should consider creating his own media network to deal with fake news from MSNBC, SNL, CNN, etc. We don’t need libs to tell us what to think. Their version of reality is not attractive to me. That’s why I watch Fox and Friends.

2 Likes

I certainly don’t want Trump to stop tweeting. One of my favorite pastimes is finding tweets he wrote contradicting whatever his latest tweets say.

Plus, his tweets show how ■■■■■■■ stupid he is. Who doesn’t love that?

3 Likes

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. A tale of two Americas. All according to what we believe from the talking heads. There’s only one reality though.

Alternative-facts aren’t a thing anymore?

Still waiting on those examples of over the air networks violating the equal time rule…

Little Marco, too. Don’t forget that. It’s literal belittling.

I get it. A lot of folks have an enormous emotional investment in the supporting this guy and the brand of really ■■■■■■ behavior that he represents and the will to use the courts to shut people up.

Remember when trump was “just in this to create his on media empire”??

You guys are hilarious. Spoon fed that line by the liberal media, and you all believed it wholeheartedly right until the time he won the presidency.

Hilarious!

I don’t treat snl as news either. Never did. That’s a made up meme.

Comedy is subjective. They did a great piece a few weeks ago about what we all can hate together. It was very funny and non partisan.

They are a thing - just not a real thing.

You can see the contributions and style of maher, kimmel, fallon, oliver, colbert, snl…spread all throughout the forum.

Why deny it??

I don’t get upset over such things. Guess it’s how we “dimocrats” roll.

I did not believe at the time because it was exactly what the liberal media said. I do not believe what they said. This is all fake news. However, I began to think that this might be a good idea. Fox News is great, but they are not perfect. Donald knows how to manage a media company. He has a reality show, which is basically the same. Donald must have a way to deal with the false narrative of SNL communication.

Yes. There are liberals participating in Sean Hannity’s forum. Well folks be able to understand how that fact of itself proves the internal contradiction of your assertion? I know I do.

How come there aren’t more conservatives posting videos from prominent conservative comedians?

Everybody likes to laugh.

Trump should totally take this to the courts.

It will work out perfectly.

Donald Trump won in court always when he participated. You must be careful. He has the best lawyers.

I point out that liberals get their news from comedy shows and everyone gets testy.

The meltdown intensifies.