Trump-SNL-Court?

SNL most certainly made jokes at Obama’s expense. It sounds like you don’t even watch the show.

1 Like

He is such a man baby.

1 Like

They are not laws, they are FCC rules… And no, they do not apply to SNL… The cable networks are exempt as well…

Wait wait, you’re not suggesting we have some sort of…“fairness doctrine” or something, are you?

Was that when they had the white guy playing obama, or the black guy playing obama??

When did snl hit and attack obama in the degrading and mean-spirited manner they go after trump at every turn??

YouTube it for everyone to see.

trump calling out the wholly leftist and democrat agenda driven media. seems pretty obvious

I didn’t say snl, and I didn’t say cable networks.

So there’s that.

Good for you…I hope that works out for you

thank you

see - you can be nice!

Okay, which specific incident on one of the over the air networks violates the equal time rule?

And a loyal watcher for 25+years btw.

They can say what they want. Doesn’t mean I need to continue watching.

How do you interpret “Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal?”

2 Likes

I’m just pointing out that you made a false statement. Trump certainly gives much more material to comedians though because … well, trump is a joke.

Yes, what sort of fascist would oppose first amendment rights…

I agree with Trump’s point of view. The Saturday night Live is nothing more than a commercial for democrats, which should be seen as a contribution from a political campaign. Many people say that campaign finances is a serious matter, so I think we should check in court whether Saturday night Live is operating within the law. Maybe we can make them be nicer to Donald Trump. Wouldn’t that be nice? All that they do is defame and belittle! Collusion?

We all know that libs get their news from late night comedy shows.

colbert
fallon
daily show
maher
oliver
the list goes on…

Sounds like serious stuff from serious people. And jon stewart warned all of you about this. tsk, tsk, tsk…

Trump complaining about defaming and belittling? It’s his entire schtick. It’s all he does.

And to threaten court action over it?

Good to see Trumpists defending him, though. He’s going to need very vigorous defense over the next few years.

1 Like

We all know that cons get their news from entertainment shows.

Didn’t you just say you watched snl for 25 years?

He’s complaining about a comedy show. Let that sink in. He’s throwing a tantrum on an international online platform because someone had the audacity to make a joke about him. Let that sink in. The President of the United States can not take a joke. And he suggested legal action specifically, so your characterization falls a bit short on the objectivity scale.

What do we teach kids to do when someone says something mean about them? What did Jesus teach? Why doesn’t our sitting president have anything better to do than whine about someone making a joke about him?

3 Likes