Trump-SNL-Court?

This tweet shows exactly how thin-skinned the President is.

1 Like

Exactly! Definitely racist. And can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle. Pop tarts!

2 Likes

Hillary was a sane candidate.

You guys elected the first child to POTUS in American history and expect life to go on as if you elected a normal adult human being?

I suggest you start acknowledging reality. Stop expecting everybody to help you normalize crazy.

5 Likes

people attacked Obama for eating spicy mustard, called him a Muslim, claimed he was born in another country, attacked him for wearing jeans, attacked him for wearing a helmet on a bike, attacked him for throwing a baseball, attacked him for wearing a tan suit, attacked his wife for trying to make school healthier, claimed his wife was a man.

want me to keep going?

4 Likes

We are talking here about the difference between daily Broadcast networks vs online posters on forums.

Yes because we all like to forget Fox isn’t a news network.

how many listeners does Rush and Hannity have again?

So you don’t recall our gracious host playing Obama off as uppity or high society because he asked for dijon/spicy mustard on a burger?

News network? You’re generous.

Remember when Glenn Beck had a prime time TV show ?

Remember when Hannity and Colmes was a thing?

Back then someone that Obama knew in college was proof of his “radical associations,” but now Trump’s campaign manger and personal attorney are convicted of felonies and that has nothing to do with Trump.

5 Likes

We are talking here about reality.

Stop pretending you followed the tradition of the last 44 presidents and elected a normal adult human being. You elected 300 lb Honey Boo Boo.

8 Likes

You’re comparing the treatments of Obama and Trump, and find that they’re not the same. Does the difference in their respective behaviors as President play a role in that perceived difference, do you think?

4 Likes

Maybe Trump thinks SNL is a news show…

2 Likes

kinda reminds me of the senate hearing on search engines, where right wingers whined that republicans like Steve King were getting too many negative results for some unknown reason.

“…and to my colleagues across the aisle, if you’re getting bad press articles and bad search results, don’t blame google or facebook or twitter, consider blaming yourself.”

2 Likes

You know youve hit rock bottom when you’re reduced to making the argument that the late-night comedy routines that have graced our television shows for litreally decades across numerous different presidencies are now “late night attack ads”. Jesus Christ…

Google is your friend if you know how to use it.

1 Like

No, we can’t believe this ass hat is the President of the United States. Jesus every ■■■■■■■ President since Carter has been crucified on SNL. They’ve been laughed at and made fun of. Trump is the only one to cry like a girl about it.

He’s a ■■■■■■■ embarrassment.

7 Likes

The IT guy is the best.