Trump-SNL-Court?

That is simply ridiculous.

Do we really care what reality is?

you dont have to respond to a post from me to canon blast this amount of deranged hate. just do it alone. start a thread on it even. we will all understand

1 Like

Not angry at you. The dumb ass premise that SNL is mid treating the president. What a ■■■■■■■ baby he is.

Ummmm…that ridicules a website that wasn’t working well.

Last nights show was great. The life without trump in their annual spoof of its a wonderful life was great. It was funny. It’s not reality…which is what Trump has problems with.

And last night they ridiculed a presidency that isn’t working well. Get over it!

Any thing or one that pokes fun at or parodies Trump is the enemy, to him. He simply cannot handle any criticism or laugh at himself.

He’s no George HW Bush that’s for sure!

You realize there are lots of them out there.

Bush could take a joke.

i didnt say you were angry at moi. just angry. spitting fire. pure hatred

it’s only Trump.

stop watching msnbc

That’s my point. He made Carvy’s immigration of him legendary by playing along…being part of the joke. Individual 1 simply can’t stand it.

Why dont they have skits about how great I am…

You laugh but it wouldn’t surprise me if he thought that.

Why are you defending this crybaby?

1 Like

I don’t. I don’t get my marching orders or talking points from anywhere. I think for myself…like you. I am a thinking man. Just with differing views.

I’m not in a rush groove or in the inanity fan club…nor do I subscribe to CNN in my news feed. You guys can’t and have not been able to fathom that I don’t like, and don’t trust Trump. So I have to be a liberal msnbc flunkie right? This above everything else cracks me up.

1 Like

That was literally one of the sketches that was on SNL last time he was a host. Him and his family sat there in a set in the future oval office and just talked about how great he was for the whole sketch.

Here’s the brilliant opening to SNL last night. Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If Trump is doing a good job for America and SNL mocks Trump, is that treason?

1 Like