Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korea's Moon

If things are successful and NK de-nukes with international inspection confirms it…it’s going to drive libs totally nutz.

And it’s going to be fun laughing at em.

I mean, you could always, you know…answer specifically. You have the opportunity right now. The ball is on the tee…all you have to do is swing away. Swing away, slugger!

It won’t drive me nuts at all. I’ll be very glad about that outcome.

Ironically as I said years ago this should have already been done.

Applying pressure on China to end NK program should have been a condition for most favorite trade status.

The award, if any, should go to the Koreans, not to Trump. He didn’t make it happen. They did.

1 Like

I don’t really care either way. The Peace Prize is a joke and basically a fake Nobel prize.

I don’t know…maybe tougher sanctions…getting Russia and China to buy into the sanctions. It was more than just tweets and scowls. But I know you are smart enough to know that.

It wasn’t U.S pressure on China it as a Mountain collapsing.

So exactly what past presidents have done…but this time Trump did them, so it’s TOUGHER!!! Got it.

The other possibility is that, since their nuclear test site collapsed, they realized they were up ■■■■ creek and don’t have any more cards to play.

1 Like

Yeah OK CJ.

A tweet is more than just a tweet when you have the worlds biggest military force to back it up. If I tweet that if you use your weapons you will be destroyed that is one thing. If Trump tweets it, that is another.
Anyway, Moon was obviously impressed with what Trump did.
And so was Kim.

It’s all distraction and slight of hands.

Libs still haven’t figured out what Trump is doing.

I call it Trump magical act. :wink:

LOL…whatever makes you sleep better.

Other Presidents…well I’ve seen what they’ve done. Appeasement.

Is this the same Duke from other forum?

If so let the mods know and they will bump up your status. :wink:

Then specifically tell us what Trump is doing differently. No behind the scenes magic tricks. SOMEONE stop blowing smoke and tell us.

Doug’s idea that “he has the military to back up his tweets” is one of the single most ass-kissing things I’ve ever seen posted on a Hannity forum.

1 Like

Judging from the reaction, I got it right.

Or, their test site collapsed and they have no cards left to play. Now go ahead and try to give Trump credit for that.

Right. This is so he doesn’t disrupt the process.

Or maybe to the explosion that flattened their nuclear labs.

We don’t hear much about that any more.

Here’s an example showing that no matter what anyone says, you’ll dismiss it.

“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

― George Bernard Shaw