Trump says US must get 'tougher on street crime' in response to Philadelphia

Good on Fox. They are an arm of the current administration, so I would expect them to show the rallies.

Great. The Orange Idiot claimed that it set a record crowd. Why is it in every city he holds his rallies he claims that, when most of the time its not true?

The other media doesn’t give a ■■■■ about a rally. Who cares? They don’t show rallies of Democratic candidates. Its a waste of air space.

Again, who cares? I don’t think Biden is not going to be the nominee.
Hillary is a private citizen. She’s doing her thing, not giving advice to candidates. Time to let her go.

1 Like

Now you want a bigger police force.

DonniT keeps you dancing.

Keep em sand-licking thirsty.

The rallies are good comic relief for sure, but one gets dumber from listening to his sewage.

…and all you have in response is banal cat calls from your self-inflicted echo chamber…

:orange_square:

Keepin em sand licking thirsty and listenin to their ladies lamentin.

'“self inflicted echo chamber” lol I’m at hannity forum.

:fog:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elizlanders/status/1162146430271852544?s=21

Turnout was over capacity. Here’s the overflow.

1 Like

It would appear that Trump acolytes like to see a petulant little child instead of a leader.

Thanks for posting this.

The enthusiasm at the rally was really an impressive sight.

Not surprised the press pool had some scripted empty seat photos for its enthusiasts to littler the internet with.

:studio_microphone:

https://twitter.com/timmurtaugh/status/1162175222444888065?s=21

Here is video of same seats unfilled in the picture above, magically filled. I like the thunderstruck intro.

1 Like

I’m glad to see the seats were filled.
Wouldn’t want Trump’s ego to deflate.

Exactly. The lighting is a clear giveaway.

You could have Biden, Warren, and Sanders in a mud wrestling contest and not get 1/10th of the crowd.

:derelict_house:

Pictures of democrats key supporters in battleground states just lack the enthusiasm of a Trump rally. It’s why they have to blow out our candle to make theirs shine brighter.

Blow harder. Our candle still shines brighter. Bring water.

Here’s your water.

Still got nothing for your own. Telling.

Looks like about 60 empty seats in an area behind the POTUS and a giant American flag (that’s the thing with the stars and stripes, for all you libs out there), in an arena that holds what 10-12,000??

And that’s the only picture your media wants you to see.

Too funny!

Empty seats were behind the stage in that pic.

This is the deflection.

The thread is about the need to get tougher on street crime. Initial lib reaction was to attack it, of course, because … Trump. But once they realized their posturing was implying that they were fine with current street crime, the thread just went into deflection mode.

1 Like

Rudy Giuliani did a good job as mayor cracking down on street crime during hie tenure.

1 Like

By violating brown people 4th amendment rights…