Trump says US must get 'tougher on street crime' in response to Philadelphia

Nationalize’em. The one industry I support doing it to.

In a lot of cities, politicians won’t let LEOs do their job and enforce the law properly. If you watch the “Seattle is dying” documentary, this is described in detail.

1 Like

It’s an empty and useless statement. Thoughts and prayers.

Stop being so hysterical, none of that is true.

Funny he wants them to be tough on street crime while the state slashes the budget…

Like libs speak the truth.

How many times have we heard this one?

“I think it’s clear this man should not have been on the streets,” Krasner said.

Or this one?

“But I have been advised that the record in the federal system includes a lengthy prison sentence in federal prison for weapons,” he said.

Take my guns?

And the judiciary.

What’s this?

A handful of Philadelphia residents harassed and taunted police officers during a harrowing 8-hour long shootout Wednesday night; throwing objects at members of law enforcement as they struggled to end the stand-off.

Is this what we should expect from libs?

“I mentioned this at 10 and since I was harassed during that live shot, I’ll mention it here, too,” one local reporter said on Twitter. “A major moment of disappointment this evening was watching a crowd of people taunt police officers, laughing and yelling at them in the midst of the gunfire.”

People are saying it was people wearing MAGA hats and the officers were black.

1 Like

It never ceases to amaze me the spin no matter how tortuous it might be when it comes to trying to defend D Trump’s actions and words.

I believe you have completely missed the intended meaning and motivation of those two posts.

Pigs in blanket, fry em like bacon.

First I saw this.

Not reporting this is as bad as the actual taunting.

:rat:

How about reporting the domestic terrorist attack on ICE in Washington as a “demonstration”?

1 Like

It was encouraging to see the turnout for Trump in new Hampshire last night.

In spite of all the orange man brain washing there were a LOT of enthusiastic supporters there. Best was when the vet who had cancer and got treatment outside the VA stood up and Trump told him he looked better than he did 3 years ago.

Of course Trump did his “fake news” line to the press corps. I wonder why they are even there except to pounce on mistakes.

:studio_microphone:

It’s a perfect example of alternative facts.

The rhetorical smoke the D candidates are blowing up union noses has the most noxious of odors.

Didja see the New Hampshire rally for Trump 2020?

When are the D going to turn out?

:studio_microphone:

Apparently not a lot of people did see the rally.

FOX played a lot of segments.

Its audience could see and hear the crowd that was there.

Too bad the fake media is afraid to even air a few minutes, lest their target demo see that not everyone despises the orange genius.

Meanwhile Biden gets some self inflicted PR wound advice to cut down on his campaign exposure time. Hillary must have gave him some good campaign staff recommendations. LOL.

:zombie: